About the role:
As the Marketing Manager for ClassPass’ Corporate Program you will be responsible for leading the marketing strategy and exceeding all growth targets on the Corporate business. You will partner closely with the Corporate Sales team to stand up both inbound and outbound marketing support to grow the bottomline. You will be responsible for the entire program - from building brand awareness to acquisition to driving activation among corporate users as ClassPass advocates. You will be at the helm of ClassPass’ fastest growing and potentially biggest channel as we expand globally.
Who are you? First and foremost, you are a self-starter who is comfortable working in ambiguity and likes to get your hands dirty. You have experience working in hyper growth environments across a number of different channels. Leveraging your growth marketing skills (including paid advertising, inbound marketing, event marketing, and lifecycle), you will reach and activate new users. You care deeply about building an enduring brand, are creative about developing new campaigns, and rigorous about learning from the data you collect.
What you will do
- Drive the overall marketing strategy for ClassPass’ Corporate program
- Collaborate closely with Corporate Sales & Account Management, Marketing, Product, Pricing, and Engineering counterparts to drive execution on strategy and understand overall priorities.
- Stand up growth channels (paid marketing, inbound, etc.) and launch rapid experiments to understand the highest potential channels to drive revenue
- Lead event marketing and general field marketing that is needed to build brand awareness in the employer/HR field and greater category
- Develop sales material, supporting collateral and put together content to aid in closing partners as well as activating their employees
- Own the analytics, reporting and evangelism of the growth performance
- 4-6 years of marketing experience drive growth in a preferably a mix of B2B and B2C background
- Deep understanding of performance metrics (CPM, CMI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Proven track record of standing something up from scratch, getting cross-team buy in and driving impact
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce a plus
- Experience running events, sponsorship, and partner collaborations
- Experience in a highly analytical role, SQL experience a plus
- Execution oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.