About the role:
You’re always thinking about ways to make a process or a workflow better. Taking a structured approach to solving problems and finding insights from testing and learning is one of your skills - whether your hypothesis was right or not. You have a passion for technology and finding ways to optimize existing tools or search out other tools that can solve an internal pain point. A whiz with data, you’re able to tell a story with the process improvements you make for the CX team and ClassPass customers. You don’t believe in doing things the same way they’ve always been done—you recognize opportunity for change and understand the right way to position information to internal stakeholders to get them on board.
- Manage the daily operations of multiple platforms and tools (e.g., Zendesk and existing integrations) used by the CX team to ensure SLAs are achieved and any issues are handled immediately
- Translate business requirements into solution needs by understanding the stakeholders' business needs and opportunities, creating detailed requirements and potentially conducting an RFP for a third-party solution, and defining the integrations required to deliver an end-to-end solution
- Work with vendors and internal ClassPass technical stakeholders to find ways to maximize existing tools and implement/integrate new tools into the CX ecosystem
- Lead initiatives to enable customers to self-serve and find ways to reduce friction for customers and CX Associates
- Assist the Enablement team with building trainings and educating the CX team about the process improvements you lead
- Represent the CX team on cross-functional initiatives that impact CX Associates to ensure the design and CX workflow is improved
- Become the resident expert on internal defects and quantify their impact; work with cross-functional teams to prioritize a fix
Skills & Experience:
- Self starter who figures out how to get it done
- Passionate about constant improvement and tacking operational challenges, proposing solutions, and measuring their impact
- Enjoys owning a program or initiative from end to end
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with large data sets and familiarity with SQL, Tableau, and Excel
- Experience working with technical partners and translating business requirements into solutions for a team
- Deep passion for overall customer experience with a proven track record of driving results
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.