About The Role
At ClassPass we believe partnering with companies who share our values can help thousands of more people live active lives. We are seeking an entrepreneurial, highly-motivated individual to help grow our burgeoning corporate sales channel. The right candidate isn’t afraid of cold calling or striking up a conversation with someone they just met. They think outside the box, by iterating on a pitch deck, crafting a convincing email proposal or supporting a teammate on closing a deal. This role is ideal for someone who has just started their sales career and is looking to get more experience in relationship-based selling and prospecting.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Adapting a more targeted approach to more strategic clients
- Research, prospect and engage new corporate partners in ClassPass markets
- Continue developing understanding of HR/Benefits world and how ClassPass fits in
- Manage opportunities by utilising CRM, email and outreach tools and resources to cultivate and maintain sales pipeline
- Regularly communicate successes and roadblocks to manager to better inform the team’s goals and targets
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways to connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Set high quality meetings for the Corporate Sales Team
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Maintaining daily KPIs and metrics
Skills & Experience
- Recently graduated or <1 year in sales
- A natural problem solver with the hustle and drive to hit, or even better, exceed goals
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to collaborate
- Willingness to make multiple phone and email contacts per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM preferred
- Right to work in Singapore
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.