About the Role:
You’re capital ‘O’ Obsessed with ClassPass customers, and you want everyone you work with to be too. You ooze empathy and are able to put yourself in the customer’s shoes to understand their unique perspective—every customer problem is important to you, no matter how small. A whiz with data, you’re able to glean invaluable qualitative and quantitative insights from customer feedback. You don’t believe in doing things the same way they’ve always been done—you recognize opportunity for change and understand the right way to position information to internal stakeholders to get them on board. In an ever-evolving landscape with priorities that are constantly shifting, you’re tenacious and not afraid to push on the same problem over and over until it’s been solved.
- Provide regular updates on customer sentiment and key development areas to the broader CP team, with the goal of driving change and ensuring that everyone understands what it’s like to be a ClassPass customer
- Represent customers and the CX team on cross-functional initiatives
- Develop and constantly monitor / report on customer KPIs to understand trends and key drivers, and provide recommendations for how to improve these metrics
- Conduct deep-dives into customer pain points and quantify impact; work with cross-functional teams to prioritize fixes
- Develop dashboards + reporting for any company policy changes or defects to report back to internal partners or push for improvements
- Create a ‘Customer First’ training to educate early-tenure ClassPass employees on our customers and their pain points
Skills & Experience:
- Self starter who figures out how to get it done
- A natural cheerleader for the CX team and our customers
- Proficient with SQL, Tableau, and Excel and comfortable working with large data sets
- An ability to blend both the quantitative with the qualitative to drive insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and comfortable using data to advocate for changes to a wide cross-functional and multi-level audience
- An ability to represent CX within cross-functional meetings in the most positive, helpful and supportive way possible
- Deep passion for overall customer experience with a proven track record of driving results
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.