About the Role:
ClassPass are looking for a Recruiter to join our team as we continue to expand across APAC. You will own the full recruitment life-cycle for your roles, focusing on hires across China, Singapore and Australia. The right candidate has seen rapid growth, takes a fearless approach to sourcing and taps multiple channels to fill the candidate pipeline. You have a deep passion for the companies you recruit for and serve as a true partner to the hiring teams you support. You can screen through resumes, and within moments, identify incredible talent.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from sourcing and interviewing to offer negotiation
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with various stakeholders across the ClassPass team
- Utilize innovative sourcing techniques and strategies to find, connect with and recruit top-tier talent
- Work with agencies that are supporting with open roles and manage candidates through the process
- Ability to coach and guide hiring managers through a smooth recruiting process and advise on best practices
- Partner with HM to align on SLA’s for every role and strive to meet or exceed goals
- Track and report recruiting headwinds to Manager and Hiring Managers timely with suggested solutions to pivot recruiting strategy when needed
- Provide timely reporting to HR and Hiring Managers on the status of open jobs
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced recruiter; preferably in an in-house environment
- Understanding and experience recruiting in APAC markets, predominantly China and Singapore
- Experience with full cycle recruiting
- Experience working in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with resume data bases and Applicant Tracking Systems, knowledge of Greenhouse and/or Workday is beneficial
- Experience working for an International company is beneficial
- Right to work in Singapore or Sydney
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.