About the role:
ClassPass is looking for a strategic and business-oriented Creative Director to help build and evolve our brand. The right candidate thinks both about the big picture and the small details, and is a mix of both creative and analytical, understanding how to build a modern consumer brand, but also how to interpret creative performance and extract the most important learnings. We are looking for an experienced creative leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is excited to jump in to mentor, manage and lead a best-in-class global creative team to work together in evolving the ClassPass brand.
Office location: Houston, TX or Missoula, MT - Open to Remote Candidates
- Be a senior leader on the Marketing team and inspire the company, our customers and our partners with beautiful and effective creative
- Collaborate with growth marketing, press, content and internal stakeholders to develop work that meets business needs and grows the brand
- Lead, inspire and mentor our high-performing global creative team – currently a mix of designers and writers – to foster a collaborative culture of innovation and agency
- Develop creative that meet business and brand needs, including site layouts, marketing collateral, print materials, content and more
- Evaluate and optimize our processes, identifying the best ways to optimize for efficiency and effectiveness
- Reevaluate our brand guidelines and systems to find opportunity for cohesive and evolution
- Provide insight into industry best practices, design trends and content generation ideas
- Identify opportunities for creative experimentation, working closely with marketing channel stakeholders to build testing plans that align with marketing goals
- Build a network of freelancers, contractors and other creative professionals to tap into as needed
Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in design, creative or similar, especially focused on digital experiences for a consumer-focused brand
- 4+ years managing a team of direct reports including designers and copywriters
- Strong understanding of best practices related to email designs, paid social advertising and digital-first creative
- Comfortable on set, directing aspects of photo or video shoots, and making decisions around budgets and production
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong eye for layout design and typography
- Portfolio of marketing and communications work that includes multi-channel campaigns, social, emails, OOH and more. Plus if work is on a global scale.
- An understanding of marketing analytics and KPIs with experience taking data and extrapolating key creative insights
- Extremely adept manager and team-oriented leader with strong communication skills
- Proficiency with design tools (Adobe Suite, Figma) and marketing channels (website, email, social, content, OOH and more)
- Comfort working in a test-and-learn environment, where iterating on creative allows the team to arrive at the best possible creative execution
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.