About the Role:
We’re seeking a highly motivated Senior Data Analyst to help build and maintain robust data models and reports to identify insights and drive key business decisions across our International organisation.
You'll be the first person based in the UK reporting into the US Analytics team to drive and collaborate with various stakeholders and departments across our International organisation which covers EMEA, LATAM and APAC.
- Loves to get in the weeds of data: Write, QA, and maintain SQL logic transforming data from our production environment and third-party sources into streamlined, nimble data tables that serve as the company’s “source of truth” for business reporting and insights. Responsibilities will likely include building and maintaining data architecture used to support our international orgs operational and analytical needs.
- Thrives in the sweet spot between business acumen and technical data prowess: Work cross functionally with stakeholders from across the International team to understand their reporting needs, as well as interface with engineers who provide technical support to our analytics database.
- Has a strong command of data visualisation: Create and manage Tableau reports and dashboards that individuals inside and outside the Analytics team can use to quickly distill critical business insights.
- Is self-driven and thrives in a fast-paced environment: Develop scalable data solutions that will function through rapid product iterations and business changes; continually adapt and update existing workstreams to handle those changes.
- Has strong business instincts and judgment: Provide definition, tracking, and analysis of key performance indicators for the various departments across the International team.
- Is a structured, logical thinker: Design and execute the transformation of occasionally messy source data into robust and usable datasets.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong proficiency in SQL skills required (experience with PostgreSQL a plus)
- Demonstrated experience in Business Intelligence or similar Analyst role that involves data modeling and/or SQL-based data transformation and analytics
- Experience developing data models and databases at a nascent or rapidly scaling business
- Understanding of financial business reporting metrics and operational fundamentals
- Experience using Tableau (or BI tools) for data visualization
- Must have an interest in business-side implications of work; need to “keep up” with what’s going on with the business, feel comfortable with collaborating with business stakeholders at all levels of seniority to understand their data needs
- Familiarity with ETL pipelines, Github, and command line a plus
- Experience with subscription economics a plus
- Right to work in the UK
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.