Since our founding by Payal Kadakia in 2013, we’ve built the world’s leading fitness membership through a digital platform, proprietary technology, a global brand and an unparalleled community. We’re revolutionizing fitness, wellness, and experiences. Even after being recognized the first unicorn of the decade, we believe we’re just getting started. ClassPass has helped members to get active around the globe, with 30 countries involved across 5 continents. Members have booked more than 100 million hours of workouts through our platform.
At ClassPass, we believe that every life should be fully lived, and fully celebrated. As such, we encourage our employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day because only when we bring our diverse collective of perspectives to the table is when we can truly play to win. We are wholeheartedly committed to building a culture where a sense of inclusion, equity and belonging are foundational and felt across all areas of our business -- customers, partners and employees alike.
About the right team member:
We have an exciting opportunity for a quantitative strategy manager to test, develop and execute our lifecycle strategy to deepen engagement with our customers and reduce churn. This role will focus on engagement strategies across all consumer touch points including email, web, in app, push and SMS to create a holistic communications strategy.
The right candidate loves digging into numbers, is able to think strategically and tactically, enjoys testing and iterating, has a relentless drive and passion for the global customer and ClassPass, and will roll up his/her sleeves to execute flawlessly. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, love fitness, and want to be involved in the growth of an exciting company as we expand both domestically and abroad!
- Analyze customer performance, retention and LTV by channel/cohort/tenure/etc for both the domestic and international consumer businesses
- Identify opportunities to engage our customers along their journey to increase ARPU, reduce churn and increase customer sentiment.
- Own the end-to-end testing / optimization roadmap for customers, including concepting, executing and reporting out test results
- Drive the communications calendar, messaging, audience selection and analysis/key insights for our existing users
- Develop and articulate member messaging strategy for product and feature launches
- Work closely with our engineers to ensure we are using technology to drive the best possible customer engagement program; includes automating processes, personalization, data segmentation, list development, triggered campaigns, and CRM tool optimization
- Partner closely with our analytics / business insights team to develop dashboards and reporting to monitor and optimize lifecycle metrics
- Project manage our transition to a new mobile-first email service provider, including implementation, tool optimization and any follow up vendor relationships
- Manage a team of email marketers to carry out key lifecycle and business objectives
- Develop a technical understanding of the broader marketing team’s skills (e.g,. email production, ESP tool proficiency, internal admin tools, SQL/Tableau)
- 5+ years of lifecycle / retention, consulting, finance or analytics experience. Experience with B2C companies / subscription based businesses a plus
- Experience leveraging data-driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction and optimize programs
- Very strong knowledge of data analytics and tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, SQL, Excel)
- Ability to translate data and trends in member and channel behavior into actionable insights, and execute against them
- Familiarity with email service providers, including emails, in app messaging, SMS and push notifications
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with the ability to lead large, cross-functional teams to drive key business results
- Strong analytical and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.