Since our founding by Payal Kadakia in 2013, we’ve built the world’s leading fitness membership through a digital platform, proprietary technology, a global brand and an unparalleled community. We’re revolutionizing fitness, wellness, and experiences. Even after being recognized the first unicorn of the decade, we believe we’re just getting started. ClassPass has helped members to get active around the globe, with 30 countries involved across 5 continents. Members have booked more than 100 million hours of workouts through our platform.
At ClassPass, we believe that every life should be fully lived, and fully celebrated. As such, we encourage our employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day because only when we bring our diverse collective of perspectives to the table is when we can truly play to win. We are wholeheartedly committed to building a culture where a sense of inclusion, equity and belonging are foundational and felt across all areas of our business -- customers, partners and employees alike.
About the right team member:
ClassPass is looking for an exceptionally motivated and talented Senior Marketing Manager, with strong leadership skills and consumer focus. You will set the direction and strategy for UKI & UAE, oversee and lead the EMEA Team. You will need to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous, and fast-paced business environment, operating across multiple EMEA regions, working across the teams and levels in the organisation.
With a laser-focus on growth, you are someone who is both highly analytical and creative, focussed on acquisition and retention. Someone who can bring innovative new ideas as to how to continually grow and develop our customer base through new and existing channels.
You think full-funnel and know how to partner across the company to drive results. You understand the nuances of both paid and organic channels, with an eye towards marketing efficiency.
- Own the growth targets & lead the marketing strategy & channel execution for UKI and UAE and oversee the planning and execution of a team of 3 Marketing Managers responsible for marketing in DACH, BNLX & Nordics
- Lead growth & retention strategy and planning for Corporate, B2B and B2C users and partners in UKI & UAE, oversee marketing campaigns and project execution with scope to identify scaleable insights and initiatives, applicable cross markets and cross regions
- Ensure alignment of regional activities with global growth marketing strategy
- Create weekly & monthly performance reports, delivered to the global marketing team and regional stakeholders, providing insights and informing optimisation decisions
- Own regional content creation across key touchpoints, create and implement the social media calendar, day to day management of the Instagram account
- Manage and coordinate localisation of relevant content in partnership with the global marketing team, as well as creating individual market/ regional-specific content for critical markets in partnership with relevant global stakeholders
- Work closely with the team and Head of Growth Marketing to calibrate the performance KPIs and prioritise marketing channels to align with current business needs of your region. Identify cross-regional potential learnings and scaleable impact
- Partner with Marketing leads across Creative, Operations and Channels Owners in International and Domestic to ensure the marketing initiatives are running efficiently and effectively while maintaining our core operating principles
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Finance and Analytics to think strategically about Growth Marketing opportunities and execution.
- Project management of all marketing activities through Asana
- Support cross-functional stakeholders on project creation and delivery for marketing campaigns and day-to-day needs
- Coordinate interdependencies, create contingency plans and manage risk on project timelines and deliverables
- Extensive of experience in Marketing, start-up Growth Marketing experience preferred
- Experience in strategic marketing planning, executing marketing channel strategies and advertising campaigns, leading the growth marketing initiatives for a subscription business
- Strong experience of developing and delivering successful 1:1 marketing campaigns across a range of digital media. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the impact these campaigns have had on customer and financial metrics
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, complex workstreams simultaneously
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal skills, and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a natural ability to influence and deliver across all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to operate within a fast-paced, highly competitive and demanding environment
- Strong project management skills are required in order to manage multiple requirements across challenging timelines
- Ideal candidates will have strong leadership, management and mentoring skills with a successful track record in developing teams into high performing marketing organisations
- Able to think both creatively and analytically to deliver compelling strategic initiatives
- Experience and interest in using Asana, Tableau, SQL
- Right to work in the UK
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.