Since our founding by Payal Kadakia in 2013, we’ve built the world’s leading fitness membership through a digital platform, proprietary technology, a global brand and an unparalleled community. We’re revolutionizing fitness, wellness, and experiences. Even after being recognized the first unicorn of the decade, we believe we’re just getting started. ClassPass has helped members to get active around the globe, with 30 countries involved across 5 continents. Members have booked more than 100 million hours of workouts through our platform.
At ClassPass, we believe that every life should be fully lived, and fully celebrated. As such, we encourage our employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day because only when we bring our diverse collective of perspectives to the table is when we can truly play to win. We are wholeheartedly committed to building a culture where a sense of inclusion, equity and belonging are foundational and felt across all areas of our business -- customers, partners and employees alike.
About the right team member:
ClassPass is seeking an International Design Lead who is not only a best-in-class designer, but someone who is a design leader, willing to mentor and support a team of international designers. You will be responsible for evolving the ClassPass brand in our international markets, keeping keen awareness of regional and cultural differences. You’ll design and support multi-channel marketing campaigns and key business initiatives, championing our brand internally and across all teams.
- Collaborate with the Global Creative team to manifest a best-in-class brand
- Obsessively explore ways to further mature and develop the brand identity
- Support Growth team in designing beautiful experiences across advertising, the website and more to help nurture prospects, grow our customer base and build our community
- Support our other marketing channels and teams, including Lifecycle, Social, Corporate and B2B in designing and developing everything from paid social ads to tradeshow booth design
- Manage multi-channel projects, working with cross-functional partners to define the brief and deliver solutions
- Manage the team of talented international designers, providing direction, feedback and mentorship all while creating an inspiring a sense of team – even if that team is decentralised and in different timezones
- Constantly seek to improve our working process with the Global Marketing Team and with our regional teams, with an eye towards efficiency and speed
- Help manage our localisation process to provide effective assets for different audiences across the globe
- Adapt both copy, imagery and design for different markets, taking into account local language and cultural nuances
- Participate actively in stakeholder meetings, strategy discussions and presentations with an eye toward our brand evolution
- Think both visually and verbally, partnering with our copywriter to develop language or provide copy as needed
- Please provide a portfolio of work as part of your application
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma and AfterEffects
- Extensive experience in a print & digital design role
- Strong understanding of typography, layout, colour
- Portfolio that demonstrates previous visual and interaction design work
- Background in branding and digital marketing
- Familiarity with CSS, HTML and web typography and experience designing for mobile and desktop
- Ability to think strategically and collaborate across multiple teams
- Experience managing or leading a team
- Eager to learn and excited by a fast-paced environment, constantly taking initiative
- Experience creating campaigns across multiple markets and in multiple languages (This is not mandatory but would be a bonus.)
- Right to work in the UK
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.