ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
We are present in over 25 international markets and this pace of expansion is set to continue!
About the right team member:
As the Marketing Manager in Amsterdam, you will own the growth goals for one of our newest, growing markets. This role will partner with the Country Manager of the Netherlands to adapt the global programme strategy for the local market and develop market-specific campaigns and initiatives to drive growth at scale. This will include increasing awareness of ClassPass and our products, as well as engaging local communities and influencers to grow the ClassPass brand. Leveraging your marketing skills (social, events, inbound marketing, email marketing, etc.) you will reach and activate new customers in this market. You care deeply about building an enduring brand, and are creative in the ways you approach solving problems in scrappy, experiment-first ways.
You are a curious self-starter and like to get your hands dirty. You have experience working in hyper growth environments across a number of different channels. You care deeply about building an enduring brand, are creative about developing new campaigns, and rigorous about learning from the data you collect and the experimental campaigns you run.
- Own the growth targets and lead the marketing strategy for the Netherlands
- Partner with the greater marketing organisation and central marketing teams to grow the overall business, exchange learnings, and better codify our global marketing strategy
- Liaise with product, engineering, finance, creative and pricing teams to ensure we are strategically aligned on how to grow, support and operate in the Netherlands
- Support localised content, email, and inbound marketing channels to ensure a personalised and effective customer activation strategy
- Connect with local community leaders, influencers and partners to drive brand awareness
- Own the reporting and evangelism of the Netherlands market health and drive resourcing conversations to ensure the team has what it needs to grow
- Maintain a local marketing playbook, and lead local training, staffing conversations, and day-to-day management of the playbook
- Contribute to key, strategic conversations around corporate development opportunities, partner strategies and product decisions
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Strong marketing experience, preferably in a market-based model, leading the growth of a specific market or region
- Strong cross-team communication abilities, proven track record of working across the business to drive results
- Experience with ESPs and building/shipping email campaigns
- Execution oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- Love and passion for your craft
- Right to work in the Netherlands