ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
Over the past year we have launched in over 25 international markets and this pace of expansion is set to continue!
About the right team member:
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in enablement with experience in training and operational effectiveness. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills as well as a proven track record in enablement and operations. You will help plan, manage and execute training and enablement initiatives for the international team at ClassPass, and also help to enable sales process and deal flow. The position requires a self-starter with strong project management skills, great communication and presentation skills, and the ability to understand the sales/account management process and work with a variety of roles within the organisation.
- Organise and Lead new starter trainings for the Partnerships org across LATAM region (Sales & Account Management) in order to support the ClassPass commercial strategy from partner acquisition through to retention
- Support all departments by organising new starter calendars and organising needed trainings with stakeholders across the org
- Build relationships with line managers to assess the development needs of employees in the partner dev, account associate & account management teams
- Create and deliver on-going enablement training material and other interventions in response to employee development needs and changes in the commercial strategy or offerings
- Develop and improve training documentation (including playbooks and job aids) working together with the Enablement Manager to ensure successful completion by all new hires and all those in new roles
- Assess the effectiveness of sales enablement training and identify required improvements based on performance metrics
- Become the International ‘expert’ in Sales LATAM to provide strategic feedback to your Line Manager on improvements and gains to the overall company goals
- Organising logistics, meetings and fact-finding investigations from different areas of the business.
- Communicating best practice across the business
- You will be supporting and working closely with the rest of the Sales Enablement team on short-medium term ad-hoc projects
- Fluent in English, Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese
- Extensive experience in Sales, Account Management and/or Enablement
- Confident in Public Speaking
- Highly Organised & Process Driven
- Good at Building Relationships & Stakeholder Management
- Proactive, Adaptable and Driven by Operational Improvements
- Methodical Thinking
- Strong Communicator
- Results Driven
- Right to work in Brazil
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.