ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
Over the past year we have launched in over 25 international markets and this pace of expansion is set to continue!
About the right team member:
We’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced Marketing Manager to join the ClassPass team to cover a Maternity Leave for the period of one year. You will work with our DACH team based in Berlin or Munich, supporting our General Manager DACH to develop and drive marketing operations for the ClassPass team. In this role you will drive all marketing activities for the DACH Region in close collaboration with the international team. You will be responsible for managing the Marketing budget and our local agencies (PR and Digital), defining the content and email strategy, localising international campaigns, as well as organising offline campaigns and ad hoc events.
You will have a passion for marketing and be happy to roll up your sleeves and get involved with admin tasks where necessary. It also helps if you love fitness as you will receive a free ClassPass membership!
- Work closely with the General Manager DACH to define and execute an effective Marketing strategy across multiple channels such as Performance, Social and Offline
- Define and manage the Marketing Budget for the region and track spend together with the Finance team
- Work closely with our Digital Marketing Agency to ensure executional impact and efficiency across Performance Marketing
- Work closely with our PR Agency to develop and execute all PR Activities in DACH
- Account for localisation of international campaigns and deliver on-the-ground execution of the highest standard
- Define, execute and optimise the Email channel for the DACH market
- Manage the Social Media and Content output for DACHs online channels, including on-site content, imagery, video, written content and blogs
- Provide analytics (Social, Performance) and analysis to help optimise performance
- Ensure all social messaging and creative ties back to the overall marketing vision and strategy
- Ensure all marketing materials for ClassPass comply with brand guidelines
- Fluent in English & German
- Experience working in a similar role in a Marketing team
- Experience in managing Marketing Budget
- Experience in Performance Marketing and Social Media Marketing
- Experience using ESPs and building emails, preferably HTML, is a plus
- Excellent Excel skills
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present ideas effectively on the phone, via email and in meetings
- Able to work to tight deadlines and deliver the work on time.
- Right to work in Germany
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.