About the role:
The Regional Partner Success Manager will lead a high-impact, sales- focused and consultative account management team, potentially leading team members in each of ClassPass’s three domestic offices (Missoula, NYC, SF). This role will ensure over performance across all quotas and key performance metrics, help shape the strategic direction of ClassPass account management and instill a strong culture of accountability, learning, and performance.
About the Right Team Member:
You are a sales leader at heart with a passion for post-sale relationships. You believe that the best way to support your customers is to add value to their business by helping them maximize your company’s products and services. You have a strong track record of running high-performing sales teams, you have deep experience in a post-sale org, and you have a history of coaching your people to be consultative sales professionals. You firmly believe that being a coach is the most effective form of managing a team, and you thrive on helping your team become the best versions of themselves. You have incredibly high expectations and you don’t settle for anything less than absolute excellence. You expertly navigate motivating your team through praise and skillset development while also expecting them to perform at the highest level. You prefer to use data to strengthen your recommendations and decisions, but you’re an expert in communicating the story of the data in an approachable and understandable way for clients and your employees. You thrive in the “grey area” and prefer to work in a start-up environment where you can create and shape the processes and trainings for your team and the department.
- Drive initiatives and deploy resources to grow and improve schedule inventory and optimized pricing in your team’s assigned region.
- Lead, coach, and mentor a team of Account Managers and Account Associates who manage markets in your region — providing clear direction, fostering autonomy and putting in the time to understand individual strengths and development areas
- Partner with Head of Partner Success to drive optimal team performance and conquer/stay ahead of roadblocks, ensuring the team is staying aligned with - and helping shape - company-wide priorities
- Dissect current performance metrics to ensure: (1) Sales incentives and goals are aligned and driving the right behaviors (2) Employee strengths and weaknesses are identified and being trained (3) Conversational skills and ability to present data in a “human” way are top notch (4) Quality and efficiency are given equal weight
- Work with Sales Operations to minimize operational challenges and improve efficiency
- Coach senior team members through escalations and strategic client requests
- Form strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders to instill a Partner Success mindset in planning/execution process and drive business cases for Partner-facing improvements
- Implement recognition/incentive programs and leaderboards to foster fun, healthy competition among the team
- Devote time to consult with Partners and stay involved with their Account Managers relationships with Partners
- 5-7 years experience in a consultative sales role
- 3-5 years experience leading, building and inspiring large teams, preferably at a high-growth startup
- Deep passion for coaching post-sale relationships with a proven track record of driving sales performance
- Passion for developing and mentoring employees of all tenure and skill level
- Ability to represent ClassPass in the most consultative, direct, helpful, and valuable way possible
- Analytical savvy with a strong grasp of both sales metrics, processes, and tactics and comfortable understanding and analyzing client-based data
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, externally and internally
- Ability to travel to all offices (MT, NY, SF) and pitch in outside of business hours to support the team when needed
- Preferred Requirement: experience working in a two-sided marketplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.