ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
Over the past year we have launched in over 25 international markets and this pace of expansion is set to continue!
About the right team member:
As an International Program Manager, you’ll be at the centre of the design and maintenance of ClassPass’ International product portfolio, as well as the oversight of supply health across 25+ International markets. The Pricing & Inventory team is responsible for all pricing activities within the Company, from pricing optimisation of our existing packages, to testing and iterating on new features, to creatively using our inventory and dynamic pricing capabilities. This team also drives initiatives on the supply side to ensure healthy inventory in markets and to add additional supply categories to help the company become the leading international wellness brand.
You’ll need to not only be comfortable getting your hands dirty to diagnose and address marketplace inefficiencies across all International markets, you’ll also need to think strategically about the implications of your recommended solutions for all three of our constituencies (our users, our studio partners, and ClassPass itself). You are a troubleshooter with an entrepreneurial spirit who is not afraid to dig into the details to surface opportunities for market growth. You also enjoy working cross-functionally to execute on initiatives and can get buy-in from various stakeholders.
- Analyse market data to identify inefficiencies and recommend innovative solutions
- Engage with the Partnerships team to address market supply health issues and optimise pricing experience for fitness and wellness partners
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute and iterate on tests and programs across International markets, and analyse and present results to International leadership team
- Experience in management consulting, PE, or in an operations / strategic planning role at a tech company; experience with a rapidly scaling business is a plus
- Practical business sense with the ability to translate between strategic business decisions and their impact
- Excel modeling skills and knowledge of economics fundamentals
- SQL, Looker and/or Tableau skills a plus
- Demonstrated experience & excellence in leading complex and cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to distill complex issues & detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Functional expertise in B2B and/or B2C companies; eCommerce experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.