About the right team member:
We're looking for a talented and experienced Head of Creative to join the International Brand and Creative team. You’ll be in charge of all creative design output for the brand marketing team and the wider business.
Alongside managing an in-house designer and some creative agencies, you’ll be tasked with sourcing and nurturing a network of external, world-class creative talent across photography, video, animation, motion graphics, and editorial copy when needed.
You’ll bring a sophisticated eye for standout creative, a refined sense of aesthetics, a keen eye for great copy, and incredible organisational skills. You understand collaboration is key and you are great at partnering with leadership, Brand and Growth teams to drive our collective vision forward.
In your various work experiences, you will have worked at a high-growth business that has driven commercial success through a brand-first approach, have been part of a digital first business that has evolved over time to embrace data driven brand values or worked at an agency supporting large consumer brands.
For the right candidate, this is a huge opportunity to make your mark on the growth trajectory of an exciting, fast-paced business, and own a large part of shaping ClassPass’s international identity across all our international markets.
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- Be responsible for all written, visual and audio-visual design output for the brand.
- Have worked in or for multiple international markets. Understanding different cultural perspectives will be essential for success at this role, because of the nature of this position.
- Lead our creative and content work aesthetically. We’re looking for someone who is still in the weeds with design (and still doing it) but has had enough experience directing and translating our brand guidelines into visual representations of what we want to achieve across various channels.
- Manage all content and creative production from end-to-end: from concepting it to ‘getting it live’.
- Be the purveyor of high standards for all creative and copy across every asset touchpoint: from OOH, ad creative to the copy on our landing pages.
- Support the wider business in delivering creative assets as needed.
- Be open to getting your hands dirty. Nothing is too big or too small of a task - your team is young and hungry, and we’d love to keep that fire going too.
What we are looking for:
- Have proven & extensive experience, with a background in creative and design.
- Have a passion for iconic, world-class creative and beautiful brands, with a strong track record in consumer branding and design.
- Understands and breathes cultural references, current design trends and pop culture, with much of this knowledge having been helpful in formulating your take on creative.
- A track record in driving commercial growth for businesses through brand-led content and creative.
- Experience leading photo and video production.
- Hands on design/copy experience would be preferred.
- Have a portfolio of exceptional creative design work to your name.
- A proactive self-starter, and are speedy and efficient. You get satisfaction from getting stuff done.
- Right to work in the UK
Please apply with a portfolio of your work for your application to be considered!