ClassPass is transforming the $10B fitness industry by connecting people to over 1M studio fitness classes and inspiring them to live more actively. Founded in 2013, we’ve built the world’s leading fitness membership through deep investments in cutting-edge, proprietary technology, a global brand, and an unparalleled community. We’re revolutionizing fitness, and even after being recognized as one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, we believe we’re just getting started.
About the right team member:
You’re not afraid to cold call or strike up a conversation with someone you just met. You are always coming up with ways to think outside the box whether it’s crafting a rockin’ pitch deck, putting together a convincing email proposal or getting creative to get someone’s attention!
Our Partnerships team is the key to ClassPass' success. We wouldn't exist without our amazing fitness partners. In this role, you will be identifying national brands to work with, pitching them the value of joining our platform and network and building long-lasting relationships with studio owners, managers, and staff in creative and fun ways!
- Organize and vet both inbound and prospective National brand partners coming through the funnel to help the team maintain priorities and focus
- Drive through the full sales cycle by making introductions, assessing and building the relationship, and closing the deal
- Identify emerging neighborhoods, additional locations, and target areas while being fully aware of new products and the competitive landscape
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways to connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Building presentations that tell a story with products and data
- Negotiate legal terms and conditions and pricing and inventory restrictions to establish the best possible partnership for all stakeholders
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly target goals
- Achieve product buy-in from corporate stakeholders and franchise owners
- Travel to prospective National brand HQs for meetings with executive teams
- 5-7 years of sales experience with a track record of top performance
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and attend to detail
- A genuine curiosity about people and businesses and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Willingness to travel and work in-market to help expand the ClassPass geographic footprint - including taking studio classes
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Resilience to overcome objections and obstacles with an openness to feedback and dedication to self-improvement
- Proficiency with SalesForce, Excel, Word, Powerpoint/Keynote and Tableau
*This role can be based in our New York, Missoula, and San Francisco offices OR remote.
ClassPass Company Culture
Our growing team (now over 400 strong!) is a passionate, hard-working bunch that believes in having a real impact on our customers' lives. We take work – and working out – seriously. The attire of choice is athleisure and you'll often see ClassPassers buddying up to take a class. We’re as inspired by the millions of reservations made to date as we are by the life-changing stories we receive from our members and studios, which is why we work together every day to innovate and create new ways we can make the world a more active place. Join us!