Every life fully lived.
ClassPass is transforming the $10B fitness industry by connecting people to over 1 million studio fitness classes annually, and inspiring them to live more actively. Since our founding in 2013, we've built the world's leading fitness membership through a digital platform, proprietary technology, a global brand, and an unparalleled community. We're revolutionizing fitness, and even after being recognized as one of Forbes' Next Billion Start-Ups, we believe we are just getting started.
Our growing team (now over 400 strong!) is a passionate, hard-working bunch that believes in having a real impact on our customers' lives. We take work – and working out – seriously. We’re as inspired by the 35M+ reservations made to date as we are by the life-changing stories we receive from our members and studios, which is why we work together every day to innovate, create, and discover new ways we can make the world a more active place.
About the Right Team Member
We're looking for a quality assurance specialist with a passion for providing a quality focus on software solutions. You have an enthusiasm for finding, triaging, and resolving issues. Fast-paced environments don’t phase you, and you seek feedback because it has the ability to turn good work into great work. You know the best software is created through collaboration and iteration, which is exactly why you’re looking for the right opportunity, and the right team, to expand your experience.
We work in an environment with several teams developing many projects at any given time. You will coordinate and conduct manual and exploratory testing on a project-by-project basis, and work with the rest of the QA team to ensure the optimal user experience for all users.
- Own the manual test initiative for ClassPass
- Build and maintain detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Execute test cases and analyze results
- Record and prioritize defects in a timely manner
- Provide test, development, and defect metrics; prepare test summaries
- Understand testing effort and communicate concerns and levels of test effort to your team
- Identify risks and prepare risk mitigation strategies
- Participate in technical communications within the team and with other groups associated with specified projects
- Be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert
- Work on additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned that will contribute towards team, organization, and company goals.
- 2+ years professional software testing experience
- Knowledge of modern testing methodologies
- Experience with manual testing on iOS, Android, Mobile Web, and Web
- Proficiency in creating, executing and managing test plans and test cases
- Exposure to agile software development lifecycle, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- SQL and database familiarity a plus
- Love of fitness a plus
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Free ClassPass membership
- Flexible work hours & vacation policy
- Pre-tax transit and flexible spending programs
- Vanguard 401k
- Healthy (and unhealthy) snacks
- Casual dress - fitness wear encouraged!
- Team workouts, events, and happy hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.