As Marketing Coordinator role in China you will be responsible for launching and implementing the growth strategies. You are a self starter and go getter who is familiar with the local fitness landscape. A passion for marketing and getting things done with an eye for detail and time management, you speak and write fluent Mandarin and are happy to help with translations, photoshoots, influencer engagements and lots more! We are looking for someone who has 2-4 years of work experience.
Who would be a great fit for the ClassPass team? First and foremost, you are a curious self-starter and like to get your hands dirty. You have experience working in hyper growth environments across a number of different channels. Leveraging your growth marketing skills (including paid advertising, inbound marketing, mobile marketing, and lifecycle), you will reach and activate new customers. You care deeply about building an enduring brand, are creative about developing new campaigns, and rigorous about learning from the data you collect and the experimental campaigns you run.
What you will do
- Responsible for translating marketing materials in a locally relevant context.
- Working closely with studio partners on local events and marketing to increase acquisition for the company.
- Own the growth targets for all of our China markets (including Beijing and Shanghai) and lead the local marketing strategy to ensure we exceed our targets.
- Partner with the greater marketing organization and central marketing teams to grow the overall business, exchange learnings, and better codify our global marketing strategy.
- Liaison with product, engineering, finance, creative and pricing teams to ensure we are strategically aligned on how to grow, support and operate in the China markets.
- Support localized content, email, and inbound marketing channels to ensure a personalized and effective customer activation strategy.
- Connect with local community leaders, influencers and partners to drive brand awareness
- 2-4 years of marketing experience, preferably in a market-based model, leading the growth of a specific market or region
- Strong cross-team communication abilities, proven track record of working across the business to drive results
- Sound understanding of performance metrics (CPM, CMI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Hands on experience with advertising on WeChat, Weibo, Baidu, TikTok and similar digital marketing platforms
- Strong understanding of Looker, Amplitude, MixPanel or similar platform
- Execution oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- Love and passion for your craft
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.