We’re looking to add a highly motivated, detail-oriented FP&A Senior Analyst to our team to support our rapidly growing International organization. In this key role you’ll support the creation and delivery of our international expansion strategy; helping to build budgets and forecasts, monitor actual performance and investigate/communicate deviances vs plan. You’ll also be responsible for completing ad hoc analyses to inform our competitive strategy and drive effective resource allocation.
This role is based in London, will collaborate primarily with our London-based International team, and reports into our New York-based FP&A organization (with occasional travel to New York).
- Lead the ongoing refining and updating of financial reporting/tracking as the international business evolves; including the design and development of data views/dashboards to track new metrics (as defined) and new markets (as launched)
- Support the creation of forward-looking financial forecasts and budgets for our international business; identifying drivers of variance between our financial projections and actual performance
- Enable effective decision making through driving ad hoc pieces of financial analysis (e.g., marketing spend, ROI) and competitive analysis (e.g. pricing, promotions)
- Support the delivery of regular communications on International’s financial performance and trends to Functional and Executive Leadership
- Support the month end close process; ensuring the accuracy of International P&Ls by investigating discrepant or anomalous data
- 2-3 years experience in management consulting, investment banking, PE/VC, or in an analytics, financial planning or strategy role at a tech or rapidly scaling company
- Strong quantitative orientation, as evidenced by academic coursework or prior quantitative work experience
- Advanced Excel and data modeling skills; experience with SQL and Looker preferred
- Strong attention to detail with high personal standards for accuracy and quality of work
- Motivated, proactive and curious disposition, with a natural tendency toward investigating information that seems interesting or anomalous
- Strong written and visual communication skills