Our growing Product team is looking for our first Product Analyst to join our ranks. In fact, you would be the first data specialist to join the company!
Classkick is a mission-driven company focused on making all students around the world successful and happy with their education.
We are searching for someone who is not only passionate about this mission, but also loves diving into data, extracting insights, and sharing the story the data is telling with the broader team. This role will help the Product team experiment, learn, and make decisions that directly lead to customer satisfaction and company growth.
What you'll do:
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers, Researchers, Designers, and Engineers to design and measure experiments in product.
- Partner with Product teams to define, measure, and report on team Objectives and Key Results.
- Work independently and collaboratively to collect, analyze, and share findings from quantitative product and customer data.
- Identify insights from data and turn those insights into written and presented recommendations and proposals.
- Seek out and implement data and reporting automation opportunities to drive scalability and efficiency of internal processes and workflows.
- Define and implement best practices with data and experimentation for product teams and the entire company.
- Tangibly influence product team roadmaps and overall product strategy with persuasive data and insights.
- 4+ years of experience supporting Product teams
- Excellent SQL skills to query data and build clear and informative dashboards in Periscope or other similar tools
- Strong written and verbal storytelling skills to teach, persuade, and motivate the company with the story of the data.
- Experience designing and instrumenting A/B tests
About Our Team
Classkick is a tech startup that loves helping teachers and students. We love it so much, that in non-pandemic periods, we work out of a school every week or two, and have our whole team visit schools to see Classkick in action monthly. We come home to a half day hackathon and build/fix the product that day! We also have a democratized product culture where any team member can use the product system to push through product changes.
Ed-tech is still a young and burgeoning ecosystem. We believe that by building a great product with a great business model, we will create a lasting impact on students’ learning, on teacher effectiveness and the industry at large. Our teacher and student focused culture helped us make the #1 learning activities platform in K-12 (measured by mean session time and/or NPS), with organic growth in 160+ countries.
Classkick’s culture can be described as collaborative, values-focused, self-driven and empowering. While this is a startup and everyone works very hard, we believe in a work-life balance. We are lean and poised to grow quickly. More at classkick.com, instagram.com/classkick or twitter.com/classkick.
Our roadmap includes exciting platform updates to serve the new post-pandemic world and expand to new markets - all informed of course by teacher and student requests. Catch some recent #featuresbyteachers here, here and here.
Some candidates may see the list below and feel discouraged because they don't match all the items. Please apply anyway: there's a good chance you also have important skills we haven't stated. We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. Our reach extends to students all over the country and the globe, and it’s vital our team is representative of those we serve. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, underrepresented people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.
Classkick’s Core Values
- Advocate for Learners
- Focus on People
- Work Towards Justice
- Stay Curious
Why this opportunity matters
Every day, kids come to class feeling engaged, supported and excited to learn because of Classkick. Our goal is that every student in the world is happy and successful in their education.
To achieve this, we connect students and their school work to all the advocates in their learning: classmates, teachers, parents, anyone invested in them. When the right person is there at the right time - whether with a high five, or some help when stuck - that’s when you get more “Ah ha!” and “OH I got it!” moments. Learning transforms from a chore into a fun and intrinsic experience.
COVID19 has thrown into stark reality the need for holistic approaches that work seamlessly in the classroom and remotely. Education will never be the same again and the world has been calling out for more Classkick. Our traffic 8x-ed in a matter of weeks and it’s only the beginning. We suddenly expanded from being a major tool in the classroom, to becoming the classroom itself. Joining at this stage is pivotal and will have high impact on the future direction of the company.