Who We Are
Class is a software developed by Class Technologies Inc., a company founded by software pioneer Michael Chasen. Class adds teaching and learning tools to Zoom and makes the virtual classroom feel like a real classroom. Class is a remote company (you can work from anywhere!), with staff around the world.
Class is backed by prominent Zoom board members and investors, including current Zoom board member Santi Subotovsky, and education and technology leaders like SoftBank, Salesforce Ventures, GSV Ventures, and American quarterback and entrepreneur, Tom Brady.
Are you passionate about learning and technology? Do you aspire to change the way the world learns? Do you want to work from anywhere in a flexible, collaborative, and inclusive work environment? If you answered yes to any or all of those questions, we want to talk to you!
Who We Are Looking For
A motivated and experienced Channel Account Manager that will play an instrumental role in supporting the Class Channel Partner Program in MENA. Reporting to the Head of MENA, the Channel Sales Manager will focus on all channel sales enablement and pre-sales support aspects of the day-to-day operations with Class partners in the region. If you have the skillset that we are seeking, we want to hear from you today!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Executing the sales strategy for Middle-East and Africa.
- Supporting enablement and pre-sales activities from a sales and product perspective, to “enable” Channel Partners to act as “Class Trusted Advisors” front-end to open, develop, manage and close opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Acting as a key Point-of-Contact for channel partners to liaise internally at Class as the project coordination manager to ensure the on-going delivery of specific channel-related projects, working in particular with VAR’s.
- Managing the channel sales pipeline and forecast activities for consistent reporting through the Salesforce CRM.
- Limited travels may be required to visit the partners, clients, attend conferences.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of sales/business dev experience in EdTech.
- Proven track record working with Channel Partners in an indirect sales model, managing pipeline, sales forecasts, carrying and achieving new sales targets.
- Experience working as Point-of-Contact for internal and external coordination of specific programs and initiatives with channel partners.
- Experience managing remotely business opportunities on an international scale.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
- Fluent and accurate in English at native level, Arabic a plus.
A competitive base salary with a variable bonus and stock options
This is a fully remote opportunity. Candidates located in the UAE, Dubai or close to an international airport are preferred. There is some travel associated with this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Class Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
We're committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking continued steps to meet that commitment.
We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women and other gender minorities, people of color, LGBTQIA people, veterans, and people with disabilities.