ClassDojo's mission is to give every child on Earth an education they love.
We started by building a network that connects teachers, children, and families. ClassDojo’s flagship app is the #1 communication app connecting K-8 teachers, children, and families, globally. They use it to share what’s happening throughout the day through photos, videos, messages, and activities. It is actively used at an unprecedented scale: in over 95% of US schools, reaching ~51 million children in ~180 countries, all built by a team of 65 people ). We are now beginning to use this network to give kids the best learning experiences in the world, far beyond those a standard school can provide.
We hire for talent density. Our team comprises the most talented, entrepreneurial, and innovative teammates from around the world, with deep backgrounds in education and large scale consumer internet, including Instagram, Netflix, Dropbox, Uber, Y Combinator, and more. We’re building a company where the most talented people want to work. We believe you’ll do the best work of your life here—and you’ll pioneer the future of education, too.
We're looking for our first Sourcer to join our quickly growing Recruiting team. We want to find a Technical Sourcer who is passionate about hunting for the world's best talent. We’re looking for a new teammate who’s a tireless researcher, compelling communicator, and strategic thinker. You'll work alongside our Recruiters to partner with our Hiring Managers in helping to double ClassDojo on our way to providing every child on Earth an education they love.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and engage passive talent to build recruiting funnels for Engineering, Product, and Design roles
- Calibrate on open jobs and quickly generate multiple pipelines of high quality, diverse candidates
- Craft compelling outreach
- Develop and conduct evaluations of candidates at early stages of our process to ensure we are introducing great candidates to our team
- Act as ClassDojo's “eyes and ears” in the talent market and be the “resident expert” for your particular recruiting domain
- Identify and leverage new and creative sourcing strategies and tactics to find untapped and diverse talent for ClassDojo
You might be a good fit if:
- 4+ years of recruiting experience, with at least 2 years of strong sourcing experience
- At least 2 years of working with Engineering or Product or Design teams
- A mix of agency and in-house experience
- Strong knowledge of recruiting metrics and benchmarks
- Past experience working in a startup
 Some more context:
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are happy to accommodate any disabilities or special needs. We are a distributed company, so we hire regardless of location, as long as you are willing to have significant hours overlap with one of the Americas time zones.