CLARK Group is one of the world's leading insurtechs. As the first unicorn company from Frankfurt, we are on the mission to become Europe's best insurance advisor. We develop technological solutions and mobile apps that enable our customers to manage, compare and optimize their insurance policies online in the most convenient way. The digital user experience is complemented by personal advice from trained experts. In total, CLARK Group includes around 30 brands offering the best possible insurance experience to more than 2 million customers in six European markets.
The advantages of our innovative technology and our customer-focused culture unite us as one group. We are supported by investors such as Allianz X, Portage, White Star Capital, Yabeo and Tencent. Every day, over 700 employees from more than 40 nations in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the UK, France and the Netherlands shape the digital insurance world of tomorrow. Become a part of this international team and join us on our path to success.
Our web platform clark.de is the first touch point with our brand and applications for many users. You’ll work with stakeholders from marketing, product development and sales to guarantee a great user experience. Our WordPress-based system provides critical user journeys that span from landing-, SEO- to purely informational pages. As part of your role you will:
- Developing full-stack solutions utilizing WordPress for multiple web properties.
- Facilitating marketing programs by implementing customizations to landing pages, CMS, and marketing automation tools.
- Demonstrating a strong understanding and skills in technical SEO to ensure website discoverability and reach for the target audience.
- Providing an engineering perspective on user flow, architecture, and implementation to aid in project scoping and identifying efficient solutions to meet goals.
- Collaborating with marketing stakeholders to identify areas for improvement in conversion rate optimization across web properties.
- Supporting day-to-day website updates, bug fixes, and general maintenance tasks while prioritizing accordingly.
- Building an agile Martech stack in partnership with the marketing team.
- Implementing web analytics and tracking tools.
- As an experienced web developer with a minimum of 5 years of working experience, you have a deep understanding of user experience and have gained knowledge working in marketing technology.
- You have a track record of supporting marketing teams in the creation and maintenance of campaigns, newsletters, landing pages, and analytics and have the ability to intuitively support similar projects.
- Your passion for staying current with emerging technologies is balanced with the ability to recognize when tried-and-true solutions are the best approach for creating reliable and effective user experiences.
- You possess fluency in both English and German.
- Strong skills in maintaining and developing WordPress v6 stacks
- Strong knowledge about CDNs and caching layers
- Good knowledge of Git
- Good understanding of CI/CD Tools like Github Actions, CircleCI, Jenkins
- Experience with end-to-end testing frameworks such as Cypress
- Strong understanding of technical SEO
- Independence, self-motivation, and organization
- Critical and solution-oriented thinking
- Excellent communication skills in the technical and non-technical environment
- We encourage and support your proactive initiatives, strong contributions and relevant ideas
- We support you if a relocation is necessary
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech
- You get mobile working options including flexible working hours
- You participate in culture initiatives e.g., team events, monday morning check-ins and with receding pandemic threat, hopefully soon, our monthly team lunch & breakfast, friday events and much more
At CLARK we embrace diversity.
We are creating the ideal work environment for dedicated and talented people, no matter their ethnicity, identity, religion and age - we aim at giving everybody the same chances and opportunities.
Sounds exciting? You have no idea! We’re looking forward to reading your application.