At CLARK we believe that people deserve peace of mind. With that vision in mind, we set out on our mission. CLARK makes it easy to get properly insured. We created an app that makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be implemented with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served almost half a million satisfied customers. Without our CLARKees, we could not have achieved our mission. We are extremely proud of our over 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Püttlingen and Vienna. Fresh off our successful €69m in Series C funding backed by Top-Tier investors (Tencent and White Star capital among others) we want you to join us to be part of our success journey.
As our (Senior) Product Designer (m/f/x), you are
- Working closely with product managers, engineers and designers and own the customer experience for parts of the CLARK product.
- Designing simple and enjoyable interfaces for mobile and web, and craft experiences that are Rewarding and Curated.
- Driving your ideas to execution from concept, research, prototyping, detailed design, usability testing and implementation support.
- Communicating your ideas, concepts, and customer insights to stakeholders.
- Supporting the strategic product development with the management team.
- Monitoring trends and deriving measures to enhance our design language.
- excellent German & English skills, both verbal in writing
- 3-5 years experience as a product designer.
- a solid track record applying research insights to enhance your designs.
- well-structured in your workflow and ability to quickly grasp complex requirements.
- a high level of customer empathy and passion to deliver customer value.
- a strong portfolio ideally showcasing mobile app and web projects
- familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- demonstrated a sense of ownership and attention to detail.
- worked within a growth team (is a plus)
- we encourage and support your proactive initiatives, strong contributions and relevant ideas
- we support you if a relocation is necessary
- want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech
- we offer German language courses - both beginner and advanced
- you get free drinks, fresh fruit and fantastic coffee
- you get mobile working options including flexible working hours
- you participate in culture initiatives e.g. team events, monday morning check-ins and with receding pandemic threat, hopefully soon, our monthly team lunch & breakfast, friday events and much more
At CLARK we embrace diversity.
We are creating the ideal work environment for dedicated and talented people, no matter their ethnicity, identity, religion and age - we aim at giving everybody the same chances and opportunities.
Sounds exciting? You have no idea! We’re looking forward to reading your application.