What do we do?
We empower governments to deliver exceptional citizen experiences.
Clariti is building technology to transform the way governments serve their citizens. We’ve seen thousands of challenges faced by public sector agencies that have to keep up with the ever-evolving regulatory environment as well as the rapidly changing needs of today’s and tomorrow’s citizens. We’ve witnessed the issues that come with outdated solutions that are difficult to maintain and support -- or, even worse -- paper-based processes that simply do not scale. This is what drives us to do what we do and disrupt the status quo.
You can learn more about our culture directly from our team here.
Clariti’s Commitment to ED&I
We’re here to level up government and citizen experiences; and we can’t do this without championing differences and leveraging unique strengths. At Clariti, we’re on a continuous learning journey as it relates to Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion; it’s important to us that we continue to welcome people who are energized by our values and eager to effect positive change within our culture. We know that diversity is a strength and recognize that the unique backgrounds across our team help us make better decisions, result in more creative solutions, and ultimately lead us to stronger paths of success.
What will you work on?
Reporting to the VP, Sales you will be a key member in building a scalable framework and team for software demonstrations that speak to our customers needs and values. As a Sales Engineer you’ll be busy crafting focused sales demonstrations for a large range of State and Local Government agencies. You will work alongside a team of product managers, engineers, and Sales professionals to provide unforgettable first impressions of Clariti Solutions to our customers.
- Support the Sales Team as a Technical Subject Matter Expert when connecting with prospective customers
- Work with the Sales Team to identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Work with the Product and Sales Teams to design and/or recommend technical solutions to prospective clients.
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and prototype our product integrations in customer/partner environments
- Work closely with Development and Product teams to understand all current product capabilities and future feature development plans.
- Act as the in-house “go to” team member for presenting technical product demonstrations to customers, partners and internal staff as required.
- Gather and maintain competitive intelligence, and use this knowledge to educate both customers and employees on where Clariti products fit into the competitive spectrum
- Participate in various meetings, conferences, and presentations as assigned and provide support when requested for preparation, review and/or delivery of formal, technical product presentations
What you bring to the team
- 3+ years of Sales Engineer experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience with the Salesforce platform
- Ability to build a shared understanding of customer needs and motivations among members of cross-functional teams.
- Excellent, flexible, time management with skilled independent organization
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills – solution oriented.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills, superb critical listening skills
- Exceptional technical project management skills, including planning, scheduling, executing, and monitoring.
Don’t meet all the requirements? We’re all on a journey to learn constantly and have areas to develop. If you bring some of the above skills to the table and are still developing in others - APPLY ANYWAY! Learning and experience isn’t a one-way path, if you believe you have the background needed to make an impact in this role, we’d love to hear from you.
If you require accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in our hiring process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.