What do we do?
We empower governments to deliver exceptional citizen experiences.
Clariti is building technology to transform the way governments serve their citizens. We’ve seen thousands of challenges faced by public sector agencies that have to keep up with the ever-evolving regulatory environment as well as the rapidly changing needs of today’s and tomorrow’s citizens. We’ve witnessed the issues that come with outdated solutions that are difficult to maintain and support -- or, even worse -- paper-based processes that simply do not scale. This is what drives us to do what we do and disrupt the status quo.
You can learn more about our culture directly from our team here.
Clariti’s Commitment to ED&I
We’re here to level up government and citizen experiences; and we can’t do this without championing differences and leveraging unique strengths. At Clariti, we’re on a continuous learning journey as it relates to Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion; it’s important to us that we continue to welcome people who are energized by our values and eager to effect positive change within our culture. We know that diversity is a strength and recognize that the unique backgrounds across our team help us make better decisions, result in more creative solutions, and ultimately lead us to stronger paths of success.
What will you work on?
As a Product & Strategy MBA Intern at Clariti on a 3 month contract, you'll Manage priority of strategic product growth initiatives from ideation through successful execution under the guidance of the Co-CEOs. You'll collaborate with product, sales, and marketing leadership in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation to enhance and execute Clariti's go-to-market strategy including but not limited to:
- Competitive Analysis: Complete a refresh of our competitive knowledge-base including updates to product offerings, target ideal customer profile (ICP), product comparison, go-to-market and our list of competitors currently tracked.
- Value Proposition & ICP: Conduct user / buyer research to refresh our ICPs by customer segment and activities capturing goals, sentiment, and major issues top of mind for our key customers. Use the findings to develop value propositions for our products to be used in GTM activities along with insights for new product development initiatives.
- Sales & Partner Enablement: Leverage learnings from user and competitor discovery to create and implement sales and partner enablement material (external/internal sales process, case studies, battlecards) to accelerate Clariti’s go-to-market and increase pipeline velocity and conversion.
What you bring to the team
- Enrolled in or recently graduated from a MBA program
- 4+ years in roles which have included market research, product marketing, project and stakeholder management, and data analysis; high-growth tech or startup experience is an advantage
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Excellent project management capabilities; able to juggle multiple cross-functional projects at once
- Affinity for data and problem-solving
- Relationship-building with all levels and types of people combined with proven influencing skills
Don’t meet all the requirements? We’re all on a journey to learn constantly and have areas to develop. If you bring some of the above skills to the table and are still developing in others - APPLY ANYWAY! Learning and experience isn’t a one-way path, if you believe you have the background needed to make an impact in this role, we’d love to hear from you.
If you require accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in our hiring process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.