What do we do?
We empower governments to deliver exceptional citizen experiences.
Clariti is building technology to transform the way governments serve their citizens. We’ve seen thousands of challenges faced by public sector agencies that have to keep up with the ever-evolving regulatory environment as well as the rapidly changing needs of today’s and tomorrow’s citizens. We’ve witnessed the issues that come with outdated solutions that are difficult to maintain and support -- or, even worse -- paper-based processes that simply do not scale. This is what drives us to do what we do and disrupt the status quo.
You can learn more about our culture directly from our team here.
Clariti’s Commitment to ED&I
We’re here to level up government and citizen experiences; and we can’t do this without championing differences and leveraging unique strengths. At Clariti, we’re on a continuous learning journey as it relates to Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion; it’s important to us that we continue to welcome people who are energized by our values and eager to effect positive change within our culture. We know that diversity is a strength and recognize that the unique backgrounds across our team help us make better decisions, result in more creative solutions, and ultimately lead us to stronger paths of success.
What will you work on?
Reporting to the Director of People & Talent, our Talent Acquisition Specialist will proactively source and assess top talent from across North America by utilizing creative outreach and process to ensure an exceptional candidate experience. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for recruitment and enjoys connecting talented individuals with exceptional opportunities.
- Partnering with hiring managers to define full cycle recruitment strategies to fill gaps across the business. Includes creating JDs, defining outreach/sourcing plans, building the evaluation process, coordinating & assessing candidates, and conducting offer and negotiation conversations
- Developing an understanding of each team to improve the quality and alignment of recruitment support
- Conducting phone screens and assessing talent against hiring managers criteria, as well as selling Clariti’s story and exciting potential talent about the opportunity
- Define, design and execute robust sourcing processes to build deep pipelines for active and future roles
- Manage candidate and hiring manager expectations to ensure a smooth and positive experience
- Contributing to the development and success of various talent related projects such as; employer branding, ED&I initiatives, employee referral programs, and university recruitment programs
- Leading creative and tactical sourcing by utilizing various methods (i.e., networking, referrals, Slack communities, LinkedIn, Facebook, events, user/technical groups, etc.)
- Support people & culture projects to continue to improve our organizational culture and people experience
What you bring to the team
- 2-4 years of fast-paced, high-volume, full cycle technical & non technical recruiting experience
- Passion for applying ED&I learnings to the Talent process
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing multiple high priority roles
- An ability to learn quickly, adapt, and adjust on the fly
- Deep understanding of recruitment metrics
- Strong skills in stakeholder management
- A passion for solving business problems through a people lens and a desire to learn & grow within the field of Talent
- Experience working in a fast-growing B2B SaaS environment
- Experience managing candidates through an Applicant Tracking System (we use Greenhouse!)
Don’t meet all the requirements? We’re all on a journey to learn constantly and have areas to develop. If you bring some of the above skills to the table and are still developing in others - APPLY ANYWAY! Learning and experience isn’t a one-way path, if you believe you have the background needed to make an impact in this role, we’d love to hear from you.
If you require accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in our hiring process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.