What do we do?
We empower governments to deliver exceptional citizen experiences.
Clariti is building technology to transform the way governments serve their citizens. We’ve seen thousands of challenges faced by public sector agencies that have to keep up with the ever-evolving regulatory environment as well as the rapidly changing needs of today’s and tomorrow’s citizens. We’ve witnessed the issues that come with outdated solutions that are difficult to maintain and support -- or, even worse -- paper-based processes that simply do not scale. This is what drives us to do what we do and disrupt the status quo.
You can learn more about our culture directly from our team here.
Clariti’s Commitment to ED&I
We’re here to level up government and citizen experiences; and we can’t do this without championing differences and leveraging unique strengths. At Clariti, we’re on a continuous learning journey as it relates to Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion; it’s important to us that we continue to welcome people who are energized by our values and eager to effect positive change within our culture. We know that diversity is a strength and recognize that the unique backgrounds across our team help us make better decisions, result in more creative solutions, and ultimately lead us to stronger paths of success.
What will you work on?
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Solutions, you will take point with clients to support product solutions packaged implementations. This would include contributing to developing and refining the implementation approach, gaining a strong understanding of the Clariti software and packaged product to support the implementation, and guiding the project overall with support from the department.
As you grow with the position, you will be expected to be engaged in Clariti partner implementations by supporting or leading discovery and analysis workshops, constructing a strategy and proposed architecture, completing configuration, executing testing, and training. In addition, you will gain extensive experience in analyzing organizational processes, converting business workflows into exact Salesforce.com workflows to support the business requirements.
- Perform business assessments to identify and document client requirements regarding Clariti Software products and functionality to ensure efficient software solutions for the client’s needs.
- You may serve as the key point of contact or outsourced Clariti Software expert for one or more existing clients, ensuring their requests and needs are captured and executed on
- Identify and document business/technical requirement specifications for specific software design/development, forms, reports, interfaces, process, configuration and other relevant changes.
- Maintain communication with customer and/or partners, and internal (Solutions and Product Management) teams to overcome challenges and ensure design objectives are met.
- Keep up to date on administrative tasks such as documenting client issues, communicating agendas, submitting trip reports, timesheets and weekly expense reports, and updating systems-related client activity.
- Share best practices with Product Management, Sales, and Marketing to enhance methods and value of the company.
- General understanding of or willingness to learn the state and regional government processes for land management and licensing and Clariti software to support community development implementation
- Ability to organize, communicate and articulate the solution to customer and implementation team
- Ability to be successful in a remote environment and maintain a professional remote workspace.
What you bring to the team
- 2-3+ years of experience working with the Salesforce.com with hands-on configuration experience
- 1-3 years of experience leading implementations with clients or working with partners
- Salesforce Admin experience or domain knowledge in the land management and licensing regulatory industry for both state and regional governments
- Comfort in navigating the Salesforce platform to maximize existing Salesforce applications and integrate them into an existing business process, troubleshoot issues, and support implementations
- Experience with data visualization tools in Microsoft Visio and Excel.
- Able to interpret user requirements definitions; able to create solid requirements definitions based on customer interviews
- Collaborative and consultative work style, strong client interaction experience with excellent presentation and communication skills
- High threshold for quality; turns in good product; able to create and follow solid test plans
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects within budget and scope
- Understanding of data and data migration methodologies
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies
Don’t meet all the requirements? We’re all on a journey to learn constantly and have areas to develop. If you bring some of the above skills to the table and are still developing in others - APPLY ANYWAY! Learning and experience isn’t a one-way path, if you believe you have the background needed to make an impact in this role, we’d love to hear from you.
If you require accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in our hiring process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.