Clariti is an emerging cloud-based leader empowering governments to efficiently serve citizens. We’ve built an industry leading permitting and licensing software for local and state governments and are passionate about improving the lives of citizens in today’s ever-changing regulatory environment.
In 2019, we won the largest permitting and licensing contract in North America, and raised investment to drive our next stage of growth. In 2020 and beyond, we are accelerating across North America with our industry-leading technology that harnesses the power of the Salesforce platform. We are committed to welcoming people from all backgrounds who are inspired by the opportunity to positively impact the lives of millions of citizens.
We believe our most exciting chapter is just beginning, and we are looking for talent that wants to make an impact. If you’re looking to make an impact in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment with a team that embodies passion, collaboration, and growth, we encourage you to speak with us about modernizing the way professionals and businesses receive permits and licenses.
Reporting directly to the Co-CEO, the Director of Finance is taking ownership of Clariti’s core finance, accounting, and tax functions, including defining the finance function mandate and executing against it. This individual will be a key part of the broader leadership team in scaling the company through its growth phase. Responsibilities include:
- Work across the company to direct and coordinate financial planning and budget management. Provide departments with timely, accurate, and reliable financial information to track performance and understand revenue and cost drivers.
- Prepare timely and insightful financial analysis and forecasts incorporating current data and meaningful benchmarks and targets in support of making business decisions;
- Maintain continual awareness of the company’s financial position, cash flow, and financial performance and identify ways to mitigate risks and capitalize on opportunities;
- Establishing departmental goals, policies and operating procedures, along with implementing new technologies for scaling the company’s financial capabilities;
- Manage all tax planning, compliance, regulatory and statutory reporting for all required: federal, province/state, local, and payroll taxes;
- Develop and maintain relationships with auditors, counsel, bankers, lenders, and government agencies;
- Lead and support various corporate and business development initiatives including capital financing options to support company growth
EDUCATION & REQUIRED SKILLS
- 5 - 10 years of experience in progressively more senior finance and accounting roles
- CPA/CA or CMA, MBA (with a finance focus)
- Able to lead and build financial strategies, processes, automation and rigour for a high growth SaaS company
- Deep experience in financial analysis and forecasting to drive long-term growth plans and business decision making
- Passionate about leveraging technology to automate accounting and finance processes to support scale
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines