What do we do?
We empower governments to deliver exceptional citizen experiences.
Clariti is building technology to transform the way governments serve their citizens. We’ve seen thousands of challenges faced by public sector agencies that have to keep up with the ever-evolving regulatory environment as well as the rapidly changing needs of today’s and tomorrow’s citizens. We’ve witnessed the issues that come with outdated solutions that are difficult to maintain and support -- or, even worse -- paper-based processes that simply do not scale. This is what drives us to do what we do and disrupt the status quo.
You can learn more about our culture directly from our team here.
Clariti’s Commitment to ED&I
We’re here to level up government and citizen experiences; and we can’t do this without championing differences and leveraging unique strengths. At Clariti, we’re on a continuous learning journey as it relates to Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion; it’s important to us that we continue to welcome people who are energized by our values and eager to effect positive change within our culture. We know that diversity is a strength and recognize that the unique backgrounds across our team help us make better decisions, result in more creative solutions, and ultimately lead us to stronger paths of success.
What will you work on?
Reporting to the Tech Services Manager, you will own the complete end-to-end customer experience by acting as the point of reception for technical problems in Tier 1 and 2 and escalate accordingly to other support personnel. You will liaise and work closely with the Clariti Product and Development teams on escalated technical issues to skillfully resolve complex customer's problems. You will manage customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction while developing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality to effectively help customers.
- Lead and oversee the resolution of critical technical issues, providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
- Assist partner developers in troubleshooting their integration with Clariti and Salesforce APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation of other Salesforce.com developer products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
- Assist in increasing knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the greater support community. Work with the Technical Writers to ensure materials are complete.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support through training sessions.
What you bring to the team
- 5+ years of prior experience in Technical Support and/or 3+ years with development experience
- Salesforce certified Administrator or Developer
- Experience interfacing with product, development and QA teams
- Experience in end-user training and documentation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated analysis, problem-solving and skills troubleshooting expertise
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of customer and partners
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Experience with database and relational data structures
Don’t meet all the requirements? We’re all on a journey to learn constantly and have areas to develop. If you bring some of the above skills to the table and are still developing in others - APPLY ANYWAY! Learning and experience isn’t a one-way path, if you believe you have the background needed to make an impact in this role, we’d love to hear from you.
If you require accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in our hiring process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.