What do we do?
We empower governments to deliver exceptional citizen experiences.
Clariti is building technology to transform the way governments serve their citizens. We’ve seen thousands of challenges faced by public sector agencies that have to keep up with the ever-evolving regulatory environment as well as the rapidly changing needs of today’s and tomorrow’s citizens. We’ve witnessed the issues that come with outdated solutions that are difficult to maintain and support -- or, even worse -- paper-based processes that simply do not scale. This is what drives us to do what we do and disrupt the status quo.
You can learn more about our culture directly from our team here.
Clariti’s Commitment to ED&I
We’re here to level up government and citizen experiences; and we can’t do this without championing differences and leveraging unique strengths. At Clariti, we’re on a continuous learning journey as it relates to Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion; it’s important to us that we continue to welcome people who are energized by our values and eager to effect positive change within our culture. We know that diversity is a strength and recognize that the unique backgrounds across our team help us make better decisions, result in more creative solutions, and ultimately lead us to stronger paths of success.
What will you work on?
Reporting to the VP of Engineering, you will create, enhance, and maintain our product suite. We work in a highly collaborative agile development environment; this role is involved in many different development initiatives across the company. You will work as a core member within our engineering team, and collaborate, advise, and find solutions within the team. You will develop the best software for citizens and government employees around North America.
- Create, enhance and support applications on the Salesforce platform.
- Translate user stories into technical design specifications to work in a squad to deliver technically excellent solutions to a high level of quality
- Collaborate with team during Agile/Scrum stand-ups, sprint planning sessions, and retrospectives to plan, design, code and review development tasks.
- Create visual representations of logical business processes using appropriate industry standards.
- Be a master of load balancing your availability to stakeholders for day-to-day activities and release deadlines.
- Suggest improvements to the development process by engagement and feedback within the engineering team or with management.
- Work with external department stakeholders to drive solutions through to successful implementation and delivery.
What you bring to the team
- BSc or BEng in computer sciences or similar
- Experience in all phases of SDLC and owning complete delivery of software solutions.
- 3+ years of experience design and constructing solutions using cloud web-based technologies.
- Experience developing using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Ability to pick up new languages quickly and enthusiasm for learning new Salesforce and industry technologies.
- Excellent researching and analysis skills.
- Self-starting, ability to adapt and “can-do” attitude for a dynamic and results-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to anticipate needs of the technical, partner and customer rep teams
Don’t meet all the requirements? We’re all on a journey to learn constantly and have areas to develop. If you bring some of the above skills to the table and are still developing in others - APPLY ANYWAY! Learning and experience isn’t a one-way path, if you believe you have the background needed to make an impact in this role, we’d love to hear from you.
If you require accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in our hiring process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.