What do we do?
We empower governments to deliver exceptional citizen experiences.
Clariti is building technology to transform the way governments serve their citizens. We’ve seen thousands of challenges faced by public sector agencies that have to keep up with the ever-evolving regulatory environment as well as the rapidly changing needs of today’s and tomorrow’s citizens. We’ve witnessed the issues that come with outdated solutions that are difficult to maintain and support -- or, even worse -- paper-based processes that simply do not scale. This is what drives us to do what we do and disrupt the status quo.
You can learn more about our culture directly from our team here.
Clariti’s Commitment to ED&I
We’re here to level up government and citizen experiences; and we can’t do this without championing differences and leveraging unique strengths. At Clariti, we’re on a continuous learning journey as it relates to Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion; it’s important to us that we continue to welcome people who are energized by our values and eager to effect positive change within our culture. We know that diversity is a strength and recognize that the unique backgrounds across our team help us make better decisions, result in more creative solutions, and ultimately lead us to stronger paths of success.
What will you work on?
Reporting to the VP of Engineering, you will work collaboratively with the Product and Dev team to translate user stories into technical design specifications for web service integrations, object-oriented classes and event triggers. You will balance your availability to stakeholders for day-to-day activities and release deadlines while suggesting improvements to the development process through engagement and feedback within the development team or with management.
- Enhance, develop new and support applications on the Salesforce platform.
- Attend Agile/Scrum stand-ups, sprint planning sessions, and retrospectives to plan, design, code and review development tasks.
- Create visual representations of logical business processes using UML.
- Work with the Product Management, Scrum Master and Software Architect to drive solutions through to successful implementation.
- Providing mentorship to other members of the development team.
What you bring to the team
- BSc or BEng in computer sciences.
- Experience in relating to all phases of SDLC.
- 8 – 10 years of experience working with cloud web-based technologies.
- Experience creating and consuming web RESTful services.
- Experience developing using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Ability to pick up new languages quickly and enthusiasm for learning new Salesforce and industry technologies
- Excellent researching and analyzing skills.
- Self-starting, ability to adapt and “can-do” attitude for a dynamic and result-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to anticipate needs of the technical, partner and customer rep teams
Don’t meet all the requirements? We’re all on a journey to learn constantly and have areas to develop. If you bring some of the above skills to the table and are still developing in others - APPLY ANYWAY! Learning and experience isn’t a one-way path, if you believe you have the background needed to make an impact in this role, we’d love to hear from you.
If you require accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in our hiring process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.