Claritas Rx is a venture-backed digital health startup that brings clarity to the challenges of specialty biopharmaceutical products in the marketplace. In today’s highly complex specialty networks, our mission is to illuminate the patient experience beyond the clinical trial. Claritas Rx leverages a proprietary technology platform and deep manufacturer expertise to automate and integrate channel, commercial, and clinical data and help biopharmaceutical companies generate actionable business insights. Our work uncovers the real-world variables impacting patient access, duration of therapy, and other metrics key to commercial success, making a real impact on patient healthcare.
Product management at Claritas Rx is responsible for driving the product roadmap and scoping state-of-the-art solutions that maximize the value we provide to our biopharmaceutical customers through our comprehensive and insightful analytics.
We are currently focused on building the next generation of our solution that will set a new standard in biopharmaceutical data analytics leveraging the vast know-how we have accumulated over the last decade.
As a Product Manager you will be driving various initiatives while collaborating with customers as well as many internal teams including Sales, Customer Success, Delivery and Operations and Engineering.
- Lead multiple innovative product management work streams; Drive the design and development of cutting-edge analytics
- Manage long-term release calendar and product roadmap
- Evaluate new data sources and product components, and where appropriate develop the business case for their incorporation into the Claritas Rx product stack
- Document requirements and create training materials for product modules and feature
- 5+ years as a healthcare and/or data analytics product manager
- A creative approach to analytical problem solving and a relentless passion for quality
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Domain expertise around the specialty distribution and/or commercial biopharma operations
- Familiarity with healthcare data sources, particularly those used in biopharma (transactional, clinical, behavioral)
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Health-related field
- MBA, MHA, MPH or other advanced degree
We are seeking to add new expertise and perspective to our strong team of experienced professionals. We aspire to a culture of accelerated professional development through: shared learning and collaboration; a respectful and fun work environment; and employee empowerment through the effective use of technology and tools.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to make a significant impact on a first-in-industry digital health solution. Claritas Rx embraces diversity, equality, and transparency. We are committed to building a team that comprises a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better we are.