Claritas Rx is a venture-backed digital health startup that brings clarity to the challenges of specialty biopharmaceutical products in the marketplace. In today’s highly complex specialty networks, our mission is to illuminate the patient experience beyond the clinical trial. Claritas Rx leverages a proprietary technology platform and deep manufacturer expertise to automate and integrate channel, commercial, and clinical data and help biopharmaceutical companies generate actionable business insights. Our work uncovers the real-world variables impacting patient access, duration of therapy, and other metrics key to commercial success, making a real impact on patient healthcare.
The Engineering organization’s charter is design and development of a robust, scalable data pipeline consisting of software modules that ingest, analyze, and transform disparate data into actionable, meaningful insights for our customers. Technologies we use to achieve that include Python (including Flask, SQL Alchemy, Pandas), MySQL, AWS (RDS, EC2, S3), Ansible, Splunk, Git and Airflow.
As a Software Developer you will be a critical member of the engineering team that is building a unique health care software solution. You will start by learning how we onboard new customers and their data. That will introduce you to our platform and from there you will be able to go deep into all the technologies we use, as well as help shape the future as we move into deeper data analytics, machine learning, develop our CI/CD pipeline and build a new UI. All the while you will be working with and learning from our Senior Engineers – many of whom have 20+ years of development experience.
- Understand business processes, applications and how data is gathered
- Onboard new customer data using internal tools leveraging the Claritas Rx data pipeline
- Build data expertise and own data quality
- Develop an understanding of data models that provide intuitive analytics to customers
- Use your coding skills in SQL and Python
- Collaborate with multiple teams in high visibility roles and own the solution end-to-end
Who You Are
- Experience with SQL including complex joins, query performance, triggers, views
- Experience with database programming including relational database design, optimization strategies, using DBs like MySQL
- Experience with Python Object-Oriented programming
- Understanding of Linux command line
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
We are seeking to add new expertise and perspective to our strong team of experienced professionals. We aspire to a culture of accelerated professional development through: shared learning and collaboration; a respectful and fun work environment; and employee empowerment through the effective use of technology and tools.In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the oppotunity to make a significant impact on a first-in-industry digital health solution. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest. Claritas Rx embraces diversity, equality, and transparency. We are committed to building a team that comprises a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better we are.