Claritas Rx has a nimble Silicon Valley start-up culture. We are looking to build a strong customer team of domain experts that can help scale a premier channel management solution.
At Claritas Rx, Senior Data Science Analysts work with our solutions and product teams to design, build, and deploy advanced analytics models to support our product and customers’ business needs. Senior Data Science Analysts also support customer success in analytics consulting engagements and develop custom features. Claritas Senior Data Science Analysts perform a range of activities that include data analytics, model building, presentation and delivery of results, and project management. Our Senior Data Science Analysts are active advisors to both our customers and our product team: they are data curious, enjoy analytical problem solving, are learning-oriented and enjoy coaching and collaborating with other team members to solve a variety of business problems.
- Collaborate with customer success and product teams to develop and deploy analytical features and tools to enhance product value and meet customer needs
- Manage roll-out of new analytics product features to customers, including training relevant users and communicating updates with management
- Identify novel opportunities to use data to solve customer business challenges
- Work with the Product team to inform portfolio of product features across customers, to leverage synergies and maximize scalability of product
- Collaborate with our Engineering team to design and implement new product features and analytics infrastructure
- Design and prototype cutting edge analytics solutions for our platform; leverage data science frameworks, including machine learning, to build patient journey predictive analytics tools and models
- Coach junior team members
- Contribute to Claritas’s growth in other areas, through participation and responsibility with internal company building projects
- 3+ years’ experience in a commercial capacity at a pharma/biotech manufacturer; a health tech start up; or a healthcare consulting role
- A creative approach to analytical problem solving and a relentless passion for quality
- Track record of working in teams and managing customer-focused projects
- Experience using common biotech data science software (R, Python, SAS, VBA, SQL) and stats packages
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills
- Familiarity with healthcare data sources (transactional, clinical, behavioral)
- Expertise in commercial/clinical analytics
- Experience using common biotech data science software (R, Python, SAS, VBA) and stats packages
- BS in Data Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics or Business Analytics
- Related graduate-level degree in the above fields
We are seeking to add new expertise and perspective to our strong team of experienced professionals. We aspire to a culture of accelerated professional development through: shared learning and collaboration; a respectful and fun work environment; and employee empowerment through the effective use of technology and tools.In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the oppotunity to make a significant impact on a first-in-industry digital health solution. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest. Claritas Rx embraces diversity, equality, and transparency. We are committed to building a team that comprises a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better we are.