Who We Are
Claritas Rx is a venture-backed digital health startup that brings clarity to the challenges of specialty biopharmaceutical products in the marketplace. In today’s highly complex specialty networks, our mission is to illuminate the patient experience beyond the clinical trial. Claritas Rx leverages a proprietary technology platform and deep manufacturer expertise to automate and integrate channel, commercial, and clinical data and help biopharmaceutical companies generate actionable business insights. Our work uncovers the real-world variables impacting patient access, duration of therapy, and other metrics key to commercial success, making a real impact on patient healthcare.
The Director of Business Development is a key stakeholder enabling effective execution of business development (BD) at Claritas. This role facilitates the generation of new BD opportunities by developing relationships with potential leads and communicating the differentiated value proposition of Claritas to diverse stakeholders making decisions around enterprise data and technology solutions. These actions and others led by the Director of Business Development drive the pull-through of new customer opportunities at Claritas and enhance the value the company creates for the biotechnology industry.
- Develop relationships with industry stakeholders who may derive value from Claritas solutions
- Consult with industry stakeholders on how to solve their problems with data, technology and analytics
- Map the influence of key stakeholders in customers of all sizes, determine what factors drive stakeholder decisions, and position Claritas as appropriate as the best choice to deliver value
- Effectively transition outreach relationships into opportunities for new customer onboarding
- Collaborate with Claritas partners to develop channels for bringing Claritas solutions to industry
- Contribute to the effective management of customer outreach efforts
- Track activity in a CRM to enable an updated view of opportunities
- Create opportunities to represent Claritas expertise, culture and values with external audiences
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing and other teams to align sales materials with other company content and infrastructure articulating our value proposition to customer segments
Who You Are
- Excellent written and oral communication, with exceptional listening and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated track record of selling data and technology solutions to biopharmaceutical manufacturers
- Strong domain expertise in biotechnology market access, commercial operations and/or patient services
- Ability to think creatively about how to add value to diverse stakeholders, and fluidly tailor marketing messages to audiences based on their context and objectives
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies when selecting methods and evaluation criteria for obtaining and measuring results
- Ability to work and collaborate proactively in a fast paced, dynamic and team-oriented environment
- Intermediate-level proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 5+ years of experience delivering top-line growth in a technology-enabled healthcare service or related field, with a demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- 2-5 years in a field-facing role, commercial operations and/or managed care at a biopharmaceutical manufacturer
- Deep knowledge of data management in specialty biotech, and/or operations in reimbursement call centers or specialty pharmacies
- MBA, PhD or other advanced degree
- Senior executive / leadership position responsible for new business development
- Intermediate-to-expert-level proficiency around testing marketing messages and product features
We are seeking to add new expertise and perspective to our strong team of experienced professionals. We aspire to a culture of accelerated professional development through: shared learning and collaboration; a respectful and fun work environment; and employee empowerment through the effective use of technology and tools.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to make a significant impact on a first-in-industry digital health solution. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest. Claritas Rx embraces diversity, equality, and transparency. We are committed to building a team that comprises a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better we are.