Claritas Rx has a nimble Silicon Valley start-up culture. We are looking to build a strong customer team of domain experts that can help scale a premier channel management solution.
At Claritas Rx, our Customer Success Directors have ultimate accountability for the success of our platform and service delivery to our customers. With domain expertise in specialty pharmaceuticals, Directors understand the business needs of various functions within our customers, including Market Access, Sales Operations, Trade and Operations, and Finance. Directors lead teams within Claritas Rx to support customers and manage the efficiency and cost effectiveness of that delivery model. Well-versed in specialty pharmaceutical data sources, Directors understand how information contributes to the ultimate success of our customers and how we unlock the potential of that data for them. Our Directors enjoy analytical problem solving, are learning-oriented and enjoy coaching and collaborating with other team members to solve a variety of business problems.
- Own the relationship with 3-6 Claritas Rx customers.
- Manage teams of Customer Success Managers, Analysts and Data Operations Specialists to deliver our product and service to customers. Develop high standards of delivery and provide coaching to the team, as necessary.
- Maintain a close working relationship with key points of contact at our customers and monitor customer satisfaction. Find solutions to improve customer satisfaction when necessary.
- Monitor our service delivery model on a regular cadence (e.g. monthly), including financial modeling review, to ensure we are effectively and profitably managing our business.
- Meet regularly with other Customer Success Directors and the VP Customer Success to discuss best practices and align on delivery models consistent with these best practices.
- Provide regular communications back to the Claritas Rx leadership team on our successes and areas of focus with our customers.
- Coordinate internally with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure our customer platform evolves and adapts to changing customer expectations.
- Contribute, as needed, to Claritas Rx’s growth in other areas including business development, communications, marketing, training, finance, and human resources.
- Deep knowledge of biopharmaceutical marketing, managed markets or distribution
- A creative approach to analytical problem solving and a relentless passion for quality
- Track record of building customer relationships and managing client-focused projects
- Experience managing teams and direct reports
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills and expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- 8+ years of experience in a commercial capacity at a pharma/biotech manufacturer; a health tech start-up; or a healthcare consulting role
- Familiarity with healthcare data sources (transactional, clinical, behavioral)
- MBA or other related graduate-level degree. Academic training in public health, operations research, biostatistics, informatics, or computer science, is also a plus