Who We Are
Claritas Rx is a venture-backed digital health startup that brings clarity to the challenges of specialty biopharmaceutical products in the marketplace. In today’s highly complex specialty networks, our mission is to illuminate the patient experience beyond the clinical trial. Claritas Rx leverages a proprietary technology platform and deep manufacturer expertise to automate and integrate channel, commercial, and clinical data and help biopharmaceutical companies generate actionable business insights. Our work uncovers the real-world variables impacting patient access, duration of therapy, and other metrics key to commercial success, making a real impact on patient healthcare.
The Business Analyst works in partnership with the Customer Success and Engineering teams to engage with data partners and onboard data feeds into the Claritas platform. As a member of the Corporate Development & Innovation Team, the Business Analyst is responsible for capturing, analyzing and documenting system requirements, assessing the impact of system and process changes, and communicating requirements to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Consults with cross-functional teams in order to document business requirements, operating procedures, issue resolution processes, and platform configurations that enable efficient implementation and optimal performance of the Claritas platform
- Manages the release calendar across customers to track delivery timing of customer systems and deployment of new product features
- Develops and maintains an operating playbook that clearly details best practices for project planning, activity sequencing, customer engagement, and documentation requirements for new system implementations
- Facilitates schema normalization of system databases and maintains data dictionaries and file inventories across customer applications
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess how updates may affect system performance
- Writes clear, detailed procedures for internal training
- Collaborates with Customer Success to assess the feasibility of, and develop requirements for, system enhancements and improved business processes
Who You Are
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to prioritize, organize and execute multiple tasks with attention to detail
- A creative approach to operational problem solving and a relentless passion for quality
- Ability to exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies when selecting
- methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Deep knowledge of data management in specialty biotech, and/or operations in
- reimbursement call centers or specialty pharmacies
- Familiarity with healthcare data sources (transactional, clinical, behavioral)
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university
- 2+ years of relevant experience in an operations role at a biopharmaceutical manufacturer, reimbursement call center, specialty pharmacy or data management company
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Academic training in public health, business administration, and/or operations research
- Case management experience in a reimbursement call center or specialty pharmacy
- Familiarity with Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Docs, workflow diagram tools, web-based software systems and relational databases
We are seeking to add new expertise and perspective to our strong team of experienced professionals. We aspire to a culture of accelerated professional development through: shared learning and collaboration; a respectful and fun work environment; and employee empowerment through the effective use of technology and tools.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to make a significant impact on a first-in-industry digital health solution. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.