About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be on the front lines of our product sharing your technical expertise and knowledge of our solutions to our customers. You will be collaborating with the Marketing, Support, and Engineering Teams to grow revenue and develop new customer accounts.
Note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this particular opportunity, as we are looking for someone who is eligible to obtain a TS or Secret Clearance.
- Participate in customer meetings to share your technical expertise and knowledge of our solutions.
- Lead and deliver technical product presentations, demonstrations, and evaluations for customers, prospects and internal sales personnel.
- Understand customers’ technical requirements and articulate how our platform can support their goals.
- Provide strategic guidance and recommendations to clients throughout the sales process. We look to you to advise our customers and increase their engagement with our products.
- Participate in scalable and repeatable processes for customer pilots and proof of concepts. We appreciate innovation and creativity that allows us to make our sales process more effective and efficient.
- Come up with new, creative ways to demonstrate and integrate our technology. We value innovation and want to continue iterating and improving our sales processes.
What You Bring:
- 2-4 years of experience as a Sales Engineer or a similar role.
- Experience with AI/ML and experience with computer vision is also a HUGE plus.
- Ability to complete a task with little supervision, organized, ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Experience building and delivering demos and running PoCs (Proof of Concept)
- Model building is a plus
- Experience working in a tech startup.
In your first month, you will start off by learning the ropes. You will:
- Gain a solid grasp of technology
- Be able to message the Clarifai story and present it to prospects
- Begin to build demos
3 months later, you start putting yourself out there. You will be:
- Accomplished at qualifying technical requirements as a fit for Clarifai
- Assisting in all 1st calls
- Building out CUSTOMIZED presentations and CUSTOMIZED demos
In 12 months, you will be systematically closing business quarter over quarter with sales team.