About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
As the first Account Executive and senior member of the Sales team of the DC office, you will directly impact the organization’s success by delivering revenue. Selling into the DoD and Intelligence Community,
calling on the partner community, building quotes, and building pipelines. You will provide insight with accurate forecasting.
Working in the exciting AI space where you will learn and sell Clarifai’s cutting edge technology. Work alongside experts in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning. Collaborate and work cross-functionally with folks in the NY and SF office. There is a huge upside to your ability to make money at Clarifai by achieving your annual quota.
You will report to and work closely with the General Manager. There is light traveling required, around 2-4 days per month.
- You have at least 5 years in-house experience working in the public sector, fast paced environment, start-up experience is preferred
- Proven experience in building successful pipelines
- Ability to cold call on target markets
- Ability to articulate corporate message and value prop
- Ability to close business
- Able to manage multiple deals at the same time
- People skills, ability to connect and network anywhere
- You know how to identify close steps
- Previous sales experience in selling enterprise software
- You can demonstrate previous sales success
- You previously called on target market
In your first month, you will start off by learning the ropes.:
- You will have picked up the ability to pitch and deliver messages about Clarifai.
- You will know how to position the solutions.
- You will be able to recognize and qualify an opportunity.
3 months later, you start putting yourself out there:
- You are beginning to build pipeline.
- You have begun to recruit critical partner relationships.
In 6 months:
- They are fully ramped and consistently making their quarterly numbers.
In the future, you will continue to establish yourself as a key member of the sales team by not only making individual contributions as a senior account executive, but also working on high-level strategy and process improvement.