Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that pioneering computer vision technologies and AI platforms that organizations are using to solve real-world problems. We are building the AI layer to the API economy, with an initial emphasis on computer vision. We want to empower organizations of all sizes to use AI to learn more about their business, optimize their operations, reduce costs, be more productive, invent previously impossible solutions to problems and grow their business. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as using AI. Our technology is the most personalizable and accurate solution in the market, used both by the US government and the world’s most successful companies.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who will partner with our AI experts to commercialize a platform that is helping machines see, read, and more.
As Clarifai’s Head of Marketing, you should be a data-driven, tech-savvy, customer acquisition expert, looking to fuel Clarifai’s next phase of growth. You will be responsible for the strategy and execution of all inbound demand generation and brand development, while building and mentoring a talented and resourceful team of marketers.
As Head of Marketing you will:
- Build and integrate our marketing technology stack to fuel our inbound sales pipeline growth
- Co-define funnel KPIs with Sales and Product and build out the necessary dashboards for internal operations and visibility
- Lead our go-to-market strategy in partnership with Sales and Product across all relevant channels (organic, paid advertising, online and offline)
- Size our target markets across commercial, government and academic sectors globally and develop targeted marketing strategies for each segment
- Own Clarifai’s branding and messaging across all marketing channels (website, ads, content, email, social, PR, events)
- Develop a content strategy that amplifies Clarifai’s products and services, while building thought-leadership across social, our blog and online, offline and broadcast media
- Grow a network of influencers and ensure Clarifai is part of the conversation between corporate, academic and government AI communities
- Attract, hire, mentor and retain top talent while helping to build a results-driven organization
- You have 7+ years of experience in marketing leadership roles at technology-obsessed companies
- 3+ years managing enterprise marketing teams in growth-stage startup environments including the functions of product marketing, content marketing, demand generation and communications
- You have experience marketing technical products/platforms to both business decision makers and developers
- Experience with SaaS, machine learning and data science is ideal
- Demonstrated experience hiring, mentoring, coaching and retaining a high-performing results driven team
- A track record of creating, driving and executing a marketing strategy resulting in substantial growth
- Advanced working experience across most marketing tools, including enterprise CMS’ (preferably Hubspot), lead scoring, SEO, SEM, Account Based Marketing, display marketing and retargeting, social advertising, event marketing, LTV-based ROI
- You are data-driven and continuously test and refine your approach using data in pursuit of demand generation and revenue growth
- You have an entrepreneurial, “own the outcome” mindset, with a disciplined approach to establishing objectives and key results
- BSc/BA in business administration, computer science, data science, marketing science or relevant field; MSc/MBA a plus