Customer Success Manager
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch Clarifai successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from Clarifai.
You'll work closely with customers to discover their business needs and challenges and then coach them on the best ways to use Clarifai to solve them.
Working closely with Clarifai’s Account Executives, you'll provide input into their strategic customer plans, helping them to identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of Clarifai or uncovering new uses for Clarifai amongst their customer portfolio. From time to time you may also work with Account Executives to advise prospective customers on the best way to launch Clarifai in their company.
Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, our Clarifai Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping our customers improve their team communication and be successful with Clarifai.
What You Will Be Doing
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Guide and coach customers and Account Executives with a dedicated customer success process.
- Travel and meet with customers onsite to discover and understand their needs and help them develop a Clarifai onboarding process.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Clarifai methodologies so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Partner with Clarifai’s Account Executives to help them be more effective.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Craft customer onboarding assets, adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with product marketing to refine existing and create new onboarding assets.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
What You Should Have
- 2+ years of relevant experience in customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Clarifai is a Machine Learning as a Service platform using artificial intelligence to solve critical business applications through visual recognition. An enterprise-level platform designed to interpret images and videos, returning insights used to reduce operational expenses, increase growth and provide an optimal customer experience. Our platform allows for simple data collection and efficient training, testing and deployment of AI for visual recognition. Companies, like OpenTable, Trivago, PhotoBucket, West Elm and many others, leverage our platform to moderate, organize and find the right content and thus improve customer experience.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Clarifai’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Clarifai.