About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
- Develop email (cold and nurture) programs for a variety of personas that progressively move targets along the buyers journey and into pipeline, towards becoming customers and advocates
- Work cross-functionally with globally-distributed departments to get the email designed and approved: Marketing, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Product, Legal, etc.
- Work closely with events team and web development resources to create and manage landing pages and execute pre-show and post-show follow up
- Analyze and report on campaign results and KPIs going beyond open rates and CTRs
- Establish, track, and improve response rates, conversion rates, pipeline, and ROI for digital programs
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Identify opportunities and propose solutions to impact prospects at different stages of the funnel using email, messaging and content
- Success and gratification requires you to be obsessive with marketing metrics including awareness, coverage, engagement and ultimately pipeline generation
- 5+ years of email marketing or demand generation experience with enterprise level B2B accounts
- Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, project management and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business various types of content and target customer segments
- Subject line A/B testing
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM programs such as Hubspot, Groove, Marketo and Salesforce
- Data-driven marketing experience - each program you run has clearly-defined success metrics
- Personal pride in creating high quality programs
- Ability to juggle multiple cross-functional projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment without missing important details
- Self-starter, reliable team player with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment
- Experience with any or all of the following: Artificial Intelligence, MarTech and the business side of e-commerce is a plus