About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that businesses can use to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses of any size or budget. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for customers to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. Leading companies like OpenTable, Trivago, and West Elm use our technology as well as various departments within the Department of Defense, which is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding and are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
If you live, eat, breathe, and bleed dank memes and hashtags, you might be right for our Social Media Manager role! As the Social Media Manager, you'll help shape the social media strategy for each of our social channels and oversee the execution of social media campaigns including: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting, budget management and optimization.
- Execute a clearly defined social media strategy for each social channel currently including: LinkedIn & Twitter; develop and execute social media strategy for new social channels to include: Geeklist, MasterBranch, Snipplr, etc.
- Develop, manage, curate, and post content across all social media channels, including creating visuals and writing copy in the brand aesthetic and voice and coordinating social media promotion for events, key product and feature launches, and owned content.
- Develop and implement a social media influencer strategy to creatively and proactively engage consumers, influencers, and advocates across social media to drive brand conversations and advocacy.
- Track, analyze, and present insights from organic and paid social media KPIs; Identify and interpret social media trends and opportunities.
- Manage paid social media budget and campaigns across LinkedIn and Twitter; Identify new paid social opportunities and target segments and continually optimize existing paid social campaigns.
- 1-3 years of experience in social media marketing and/or digital marketing
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute social media and advertising strategies
- Proven and strong understanding of current practices in digital marketing, social media, and advertising. Experience performing audience research and developing relevant target groups.
- Familiarity with social media marketing technology (e.g. Buffer, Buzzsumo, Hootsuite, etc.) and content creation tools (e.g. Photoshop, Canva, etc.)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and experience using social media analytics suites (Sprout Social, Sprinklr, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Highly motivated, tenacious, and self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University.
- A plus if you have subject matter expertise on AI and/or machine learning