About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding and are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
As a Business Development Representative you will embrace our mission, to understand every image and video to improve life, and help us reach our revenue targets in the SMB space with your individual contributions.
- Work strategically with the customer team to qualify new business opportunities specifically in the SMB space.
- Nurture inbound sales leads and initiate new partnerships that will contribute toward the overall growth of the business.
- Cold call leads via phone, email, events, etc.
- Communicate our vision and value proposition to potential buyers.
- Have a real passion for artificial intelligence and how it can tackle business problems in the SMB space.
- Work with a dynamic team to develop your skills and cultivate a personal brand.
What You Bring:
- 1- 3 years in a high-performing professional environment as a Business Development Representative.
- Strong ability to cold call via PHONE, EMAIL, etc.
- Salesforce experience is a huge plus.
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to articulate complex concepts in a simple and persuasive way.
- Project management experience, taking large projects (like hitting a monthly quota) and breaking it into smaller, more manageable parts.
- Customer Focus. Always looking to build relationships with customers.
- You're a team-player. Able collaborate with diverse personalities and find solutions to cross-functional problems.
- Self starter, you can take initiative, work autonomously, a natural problem solver.
In the future, you'll:
- Strive to become an Account Executive or manage a team of BDR's as you gain experience. Your career growth is important to us, and we'll empower you to be successful.
Perks and Benefits:
- Free Medical
- Unlimited PTO
- Free lunch, snacks, drinks,
- Discounted gym membership