About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured $30M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
You will be our second edition to the product marketing function here at Clarifai and have an impactful crossover between the Marketing-Product-Sales worlds (can you see the venn diagram in your head?) Your seemingly innate and uncanny ability to understand audiences and craft messaging that resonates with them will help take our company to the next level. Storytelling comes easy to you. You will help us advance our brand narrative as we better understand our market and our audience. You will own the positioning, messaging and GTM strategy for our retail and media products and platform launches. You’ll partner with the product team and our Product Marketing Manager to ensure that we’re properly driving demand, adoption and success of our products. You will be one of our go-to-people who understands our customers and the market inside-out. And you will ensure that our sales and marketing teams have all the necessary knowledge and tools they need to drive demand.
As our Product Marketing Associate, you will have the opportunity to work across teams to help us drive the product marketing strategy, including understanding the audience, market, and product value. You will:
- Work with marketing, product, sales, and customer teams to better understand our market, personas, and Product Market Fit for one of our main “tracks” (capturing market needs and opportunity scope)
- Work with marketing, product, sales, and customer teams to build out the customer journey and map it to our marketing funnel and sales process
- Measure and optimize the customer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Craft product positioning and messaging that clearly articulates our value propositions and competitive differentiators that helps to attract and convert prospects
- Create, modify, and continually improve upon competitive analyses to help give our teams a deep understanding of the external landscape
- Create a ton of product content (i.e. sales enablement tools and assets,sales trainings, case studies, success stories, product videos, website copy, webinars, email campaigns, etc.) to continually articulate the benefits of our products to the world and continue to advance our narrative
- Create GTM strategies and launch plans that outline tactical implementation in detail and align with product and business KPIs
- Work closely with content, digital, and social marketing teams to build out product pages, optimize conversion paths, and use dynamic calls to action to create and test buyer stage-specific CTAs
What You Bring:
- 1-3 years of product marketing and/or product management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency working with a CMS, designers, and multiple stakeholders
- Experience working cross-functionally across product and sales teams
- A thorough understanding of the marketing funnel and customer journey
Perks and Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- Free snacks, drinks, lunch
- Discounted gym membership