About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding and are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Maintain the consistency of our visual brand presence - online and offline - in all of our materials. Collaborate cross-functionally and support the VP of Marketing to help define and refine brand strategy. Obsess over color, typography, and composition. Stay on top of bleeding edge design trends. Interface daily with content writers, marketing operations, digital marketers, developer evangelism, product marketers, the sales team, and UX designers, and become a partner to everyone on the team as you also work cross-functionally. Take part in strategic marketing conversations and provide creative insight. Manage and oversee visual content execution and ensure stunning, mind-blowing content and design development.
As our Marketing Designer, you will report directly to the VP of Marketing and will have the opportunity to bring visual elements to life with a phenomenal team that’s keen on building a solid foundation from which all repeatable, scalable, and effective initiatives can be strategically launched, and holistically implemented. You will:
- Work directly with the rest of the marketing team to produce strategic, high-quality creative designs, from concept to execution, for multi-channel campaigns, emails, websites, landing pages, pitch decks, sales collateral, videos, presentations, events, social media, etc. to help drive awareness, traffic, leads, and customers
- Manage print production, collaborating directly with vendors if necessary
- Contribute ideas for content creation that are fresh, on-brand, and surprising
- Use insights and data to quickly develop design experiments and iterations to boost campaign results and website performance
- Optimize creative based on real-time performance analytics
- Maintain and update visual and digital brand guidelines and partner with internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in implementation across teams and outputs
- Internalize marketing team goals across the funnel, understand marketing team strategy and tactics, and develop and share creative design ideas that can help elevate, accelerate, or drive results
- Own creative projects from concept through execution and delivery
- Support the larger team as needed
What You Bring:
- Portfolio demonstrating 2-4 years professional graphic and web design experience creating beautiful, impactful, and performance-driving landing pages, emails, and other digital marketing assets
- Demonstrated ability to bring new designs to market from conception through execution
- Demonstrated experience in brand design or developing and coordinating brand design strategy
- Expert understanding of branding principles and practice, an impeccable eye for detail, color, and typography
- Ability to take design direction well with a positive attitude and a hunger for learning and growth and a strong ability to also communicate design ideas and decisions to both designers and non-designers
- Experience leading cross-functional and inter-departmental projects
- An understanding of the marketing funnel and sales cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Insane time management skills, attention to detail, and a process-driven mindset
- Strong ability to prioritize projects and initiatives
- Design (required): Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Invision are a plus.
- Video editing/animation experience a big plus (After Effects, Premiere)
- Technical (required): Basic front-end development knowledge (CSS/HTML5), CMS, WordPress
- Marketing: Hubspot/Marketo/Wordpress, DVD Studio Pro, Keynote and PowerPoint, and basic knowledge of Google Enterprise software
- Animation skills a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- Free snacks, drinks, lunch
- Discounted gym membership