Clara is the leading spend management platform for companies in Latin America. Our end-to-end solution includes our locally-issued corporate cards, a Bill Pay product, financing solutions, and our highly-rated software platform; already being used by thousands of the most successful companies across the region.
Clara is backed by top global and regional investors such as GGV Capital, Coatue, DST Global Partners, General Catalyst, monashees, Acrew Capital, Kaszek, Citius, Canary, Citi Ventures, Picus Capital, Avid Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, Endeavor Catalyst, Goldman Sachs, Accial Capital, and prominent angel investors.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will:
- Develop a sustainable relationship with companies
- Positions Clara as the most important spend management company
- Responsible for managing and prospecting new companies
- Development of sell-in, sell-out, and portfolio analysis
- Developing & executing sales, and marketing plans with partners to drive the business
- Sales forecasting.
- Commercial contact with existing and new clients.
Our requirements for this position are:
- 5+ years of proven experience working as KAM/CSM in a B2B Model
- Previous experience onboarding B2B clients
- Structured thinking and high focus on results
- English Professional Proficiency
- Innovator soul and receptive to changes
- Experience in the Financial, banking, or Insurance sector will be a plus.
- Experience being a: FANTER (Farmer & Hunter)
- Experience in managing ERP connections, financial budgeting, and models to be able to have conversations at CFO level
- Ability to develop strong relationships at C-level of enterprise companies to become a financial consultant