Clara is the leading spend management platform for companies in Latin America. Our end-to-end solution includes our locally-issued corporate cards, a Bill Pay product, financing solutions, and our highly-rated software platform; already being used by thousands of the most successful companies across the region.
Clara is backed by top global and regional investors such as GGV Capital, Coatue, DST Global Partners, General Catalyst, monashees, Acrew Capital, Kaszek, Citius, Canary, Citi Ventures, Picus Capital, Avid Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, Endeavor Catalyst, Goldman Sachs, Accial Capital, and prominent angel investors.
This posting is not for a specific job opening and by submitting your resume you are expressing interest in being contacted about this type of role at Clara in the future.
We are looking for talented candidates with the following requirements:
- At least 2 years working in IB/PE/ management consulting or equivalent
- High English proficiency - all of our written communication is in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with bias to key insights and action
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders and to comfortably present to leadership team
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Ideally located in Brazil, Mexico, or Colombia
- Experience with investor relations is nice to have
Description of the type or role:
- Analysis and forecasting to help guide our operational decisions; you will be a main point of contact for all things process related (supporting the monthly, quarterly, annual, and long-term planning process)
- Liaise directly with senior leaders crafting and steering the overall company operations plan, including making recommendations on opportunities for growth, improvement, or acquisitions, and providing insights into the implications of various business decisions
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that goals align with overall business objectives
- Manage communication and materials for stakeholders
- Develop executive briefs and memoranda ( key business metrics, ops trends, etc.)
- Be responsible for developing and implementing policies and procedures, managing budgets, and tracking key KPIs